Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2002, 10:15 AM   #1
Jon Smallberries
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**** Possible Spoiler ****
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I killed the crocs in the zoo, cause I thought I might need the item in their cage. Recovered a "shiny chrome metal piece" or some such. Item properties showed it as a gadgeteer gizmo of some sort. Now, I don't have a gadgeteer, so I put in the communal backpack and forgot about it, going on to clean out the Rat Breeders, visit the Shaman, and other such stuff on the "What to see and do in Trynton" tourist guide.

However, this gizmo's special power is apparently the ability to grow legs! It is gone from my inventory, and I know I didn't drop it or use it any way. Any idea what might have happened to it? Could Fuzzfoz (sp?) or Mardas (sp?) have lifted it from me? More importantly, should I care? As I noted, I don't have (or intend to convert any of my characters to) a gadgeteer.

Please don't spoil me too much, if I do indeed need the thing. Many thanks!
Jon Smallberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 10:23 AM   #2
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Now that you mention it I picked up that thingy too, and have not seen it since. Though, I prolly sold it just as I sold all the other Gadgeteer gizmos.

Finished the game without ever missing it, so really no need to worry since you do not have a gadgeteer in your party
Old 01-14-2002, 12:44 PM   #3
Skrewloose
Dungeon Master

Well, I can't tell you what happened to your metal sheet, I CAN tell you that it's a worthless piece of crap.

Even if you DO have a gadgeteer. Unless you need to hold down a bunch of scrolls during a wind storm.
Skrewloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 12:56 PM   #4
Jon Smallberries
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I'm glad I don't need it - this little voice in the back of my mind kept reminding me how the Trynnies like to nab anything not nailed down, and I was thinkin' about going postal all over Trynton, if ya know whad I mean
Jon Smallberries is offline   Reply With Quote