Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-24-2000, 08:29 PM   #1
alzukmar

Ok! I finally found her and she tells me that I need to put the urn on the alter, well I have the urn and found the treasure room in the shrine but I'll be damed if I know what to use on the holy pedestal, you know the one with the light come done to it. My guess is, that is the holy light used with the urn but I need the somthing to put on the pedestal, and I guess reflect the light around or somthing. I done what seems to be everything and now I cant seem to solve this to get out. OR I dont know how to use the teleporter that is broken. Did I miss somthing really important and now I am !@#!@. and is there another way out of the temple.
Please help. I guess the only good thing is that thoes temple guards give you tons of XP. Well any help would be greatly aprecieated. Thanks.

Old 11-24-2000, 08:39 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You're in luck!
I know exactly what you need to do!

You've placed the light obelisk on the light pedestal which was absolutely correct!! Now, look around you and you will see many "decorative obelisks" in the rooms! Look down at the floor and you will note some square tiles quite unlike the rest of the floor. Place decorative obelisks in the square tiles, repeat repeat repeat (pant pant) repeat - check to see that they are all bending the light just as they should and YES! They will take that light all the way to the altar and with the ashes in place you will meet Anephas!! HURRAH!!

Wyv
Old 11-24-2000, 08:50 PM   #3
alzukmar

Wow thanks
I am to clear on it but I will try. I one I got from Kera is the one I put one the pedestal and then arrange the others on the way to the altar or jus tin that small room? And can you even move the ornate one in the conner

Old 11-24-2000, 08:53 PM   #4
alzukmar

sorry my typing is bad. I hope you understand it.

Old 11-24-2000, 09:46 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I am fluent in typo!!! I read and write it with great skill!

You do put the light obelisk on the light pedestal - that's your starting point. Then put the decorative obelisks on the funny squares - didn't count them but there is a path of them all the way down to the altar room!!

Have fun!

Wyv
Old 11-24-2000, 10:31 PM   #6
alzukmar

Hey wyvern thanks for the help can you help me with my newer post!