Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-03-2004, 03:46 PM   #1
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I'm updating some of my information for an upcoming science fair at my high school, and I just need to know some general information and I'd appreciate if I got some Ironworkers say in this. Just two questions, but fill free to answer as much as you want [img]smile.gif[/img]

(This is more or less a survey)
As a teenager, what would you do for recreation or what in/outdoor activities would you be involved in?

As an adult, what would you do for recreation or what in/outdoor activities would you consider doing?
Old 03-03-2004, 04:44 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Indoors-football
Outdoors-football

Old 03-03-2004, 06:55 PM   #3
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Teen:
Indoors - reading, watching TV
Outdoors - bike riding, baseball, football, fishing, hunting, swimming, camping, hiking

Adult:

All of the above except I don't play football or baseball anymore. And I would add PC gaming and weight lifting for indoors.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:36 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Teen:
Indoors - Reading books, Write novels/poems
Outdoors - Football

Adult:
Indoors - Playing with Computer , Watching DVD
Outdoors - Car Racing, Watch Street Fights, " Pak Toh " [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

What a big change I must say....
Old 03-03-2004, 09:41 PM   #5
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Teen Indoor- Sit inside on computer, lift weights, read, write.
Teen Outdoor- Run, Play Football(American), Walk around town, Fish, Hunt

Adult Indoor- Sit inside on the computer, lift weights, read, watch the news, read the paper, complain about kids. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Adult Outdoor- Fish, Hunt, Play golf, Build the kids a swingset. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-03-2004, 10:10 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

As a teenager, growing up in my time with no internet or cable TV, and in the sticks, I rode my bike for miles and miles every day.

As an adult, I mostly use indoor activities now, TV, PC, etc., only outdoor thing I do now is walk the neighbor's dog (and we do walk for quite a while), wash my car, or plant/maintain flowers in the spring/summer. Oh, this is not of course including what I do on vacation.

Reality Show Recaps