Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2003, 02:05 PM   #41
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

2 questions:
1) what is ORT?
2) How do you join
3) Why am I here.

This shows 2 things:
1) I am very confused
20 i don't know a lot
3) I can't count.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 08-26-2003, 02:10 PM   #42
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
2 questions:
1) what is ORT?
2) How do you join
3) Why am I here.

This shows 2 things:
1) I am very confused
20 i don't know a lot
3) I can't count.
go to the RP board and enter the ORT thread, the instructions are part of the first post.
Old 08-26-2003, 02:18 PM   #43
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Err... RP board?

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 08-26-2003, 02:20 PM   #44
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Roleplaying board.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 08-26-2003, 02:24 PM   #45
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
HA! Where'd you think you're goooing MR!? Back in the Cells! Grrrrrrr *Chains Johhny to the wall and waits for a female terrorist to do a strip search to remove Johnnys keys
Someone say my name? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2003, 03:29 PM   #46
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Yes skye dear, go strip search Johnny, and remove his keys. And let him feel free to give tips

And stop correcting my grammar and spelling, If i was smart, i wouldnt be a terrorist would i? I'd be an accountant or something [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Glad to see all these ORT members here. First jobs, Skye's strip-search and Capturing Attalus 'cause he's a tretcharous git [img]tongue.gif[/img] When you get him throw him in the lobster pit.

*Picks up morguerat and smashes his chocolate casing setting him free*
Old 08-26-2003, 04:13 PM   #47
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*pushes Binky in the lobster pit* Bad Binky! Return to your hole! [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] We need some new ORT leadership. I vote either Skye, Kaltia, or Legolas. Though the last will probably all have us wearing kilts if we turn over control of ORT to the Trouser Tyranny...
Old 08-26-2003, 04:30 PM   #48
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

[img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img]

Well If you dont appreciate this then you arnt an ORT member at heart, terrorism is our base and so it shall stay. And I'm not the only leader, Davros and OTP too. Shhh boy. Traitor.
Old 08-26-2003, 04:35 PM   #49
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Yes skye dear, go strip search Johnny, and remove his keys. And let him feel free to give tips

And stop correcting my grammar and spelling, If I was smart, I wouldn't be a terrorist would I? I'd be an accountant or something [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Glad to see all these ORT members here. First jobs, Skye's strip-search and capturing Attalus 'cause he's a treacharous git [img]tongue.gif[/img] When you get him throw him in the lobster pit.

*Picks up morguerat and smashes his chocolate casing setting him free*
Note: This post was posted for the sole purpose of correcting Binky's spelling. All your base are belong to us!

Aaaargh, somebody set us up the bomb!

Anyway, since my dear nephew let me out I'm leaving this thread.
Old 08-26-2003, 05:43 PM   #50
Legolas
Jack Burton

Hi, I'm an ORT member. That's right, you know you've seen me around.

*hands out edible 'Vote Leggy' buttons*

If you think I'm not a member, that's because you're unfit for leadership. It's this enchantment placed on me, you understand.

*gives away explosive cigars*

I'd like everyone to know that I am running for ORT leader, after hearing the passionate pleas and cries for help from the many followers, how could I stand back and let things happen?

*kisses a lobster in front of the cameras*

I said to myself, this has got to change. These people need a strong and sensible leader, yet with somewhat of a free spirit, not a bunch of complete loons. Now, my fellow ORT members, is a time for change.

*disentangles lobster from his ear*

So get up, and cast your votes. Under my leadership, we shall prosper, and with none of this foolish buisness like taking over the boards and making lots of spellling erors. Or, you could go back to Binky and I'll try later. That's right, suffer needlessly if you want to, I don't care. I mean, that would truely sadden my heart. Remember, vote for Leggy!