Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-24-2001, 06:48 PM   #231
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
There was a resounding CLANG! Siona, crouching, heard the smash of metal on bone and her hair stood on end from the crackling - The dragon reared its head in pain, electricity playing around its mouth

The gold-armoured figure with the two shields was now in front of Sions - "I told you to GO!!! And you dare attack a woman in front of the God of Chivalry?"

The dragon roared flame against Shield's 2nd body - Shield angled both shields to form a wedge in front of him and the flames rolled past him. Siona could feel the heat

OOC: Damn you, man! You're causing a paradox!
Old 08-25-2001, 06:47 AM   #232
Lord Shield

sorry! Lords Shield (in the bar) is prescient - he would have sent his 2nd avatar to help - this one wasn't present in the first party though - he doesn't use a sword just 2 magical shields - spiked ones! He's a high-level paladin

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-25-2001, 11:48 AM   #233
HooC
The Magister

Whoa sloooow down...
My brain capacity gets overloaded when I even think that people might write that long messages..
Old 08-25-2001, 12:56 PM   #234
Lord Shield

Uh-oh - My creative juices have started bubbling - I shall soon be knocking the next adventure together

In the meantime, SkyDrac may be back tomorrow - how should we present the evil wizard Alrethus to her? wrapped? dressed in girly clothes perhaps? Nobody can kill anybody in the bar but she can harm him all she likes and he will regenerate

I shall make a "WElcome Back, SkyeDrac" banner to hang up too

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-26-2001, 12:52 AM   #235
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Yeah! I'm back from a very relaxing vacation/b-day party at the beach, besides the fact that i fell asleep in the sun, and am now very crispy on one side of my body, while the other half is still a bit white. ^_^;; oh well. Sorry everything has been such a bore to you all while ive been gone- very kind of you to not do anything without me. ^_^* much appreciated. ok, on with the interestin stuff!

IC- Suddenly, while everyone was finishing the final touches on the banner and trussed wizard that was to be Skye's welcoming present, a huge cloud of dirt was seen traveling down the road, at a rapid pace. And seen running quickly in front of it, was a single figure. Soon the figure got close enough to recognize. Before anybody could recover, Skye zoomed into the Bar and shut the door tightly. "No matter what you do, don't open that door," the elven girl commanded, as eyebrows were raised in her direction. "Let's just say that, I, er, happened to bump into some unfriendly company. Too friendly in my case," She added with a weak grin.

OOC- ok, that should liven things up a bit. whomever wants to can decide what's beyond the door. ^_^* Thanx for the welcoming presents, I'll make sure to not torture the wizard too much.... maybe I'll send him back to that other wizard in the tower.... what was his name? the one that Ash was trying to sell Skye to as a maid.... ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-26-2001, 08:17 AM   #236
Lord Shield

OOC: Yaztromo - he's on a different world though and besides, as soon as he could cast spells again Alrethus would be off

Glad you're back Skye - maybe you should have had a second week to cook the other side

Problems from the outside? Time to call on someone who loves this stuff

From the forge upstairs, the flames form into a spiky-armoured figure with a great helm. The armour looks to be dented with blood splashes on it but they are in fact part of the armour. In one hand, the figure wields Excalibur, in the other a very nasty-looking siked shield

The Lord of Destruction's avatar comes downstairs and looks to the door. Scared of ostructing this figure, the door opens for him. Bob grins at the army outside - Shield had a reputation long ago - Bob had worse - he was the most psychotic, deranged, maniacal elf known (there was one worse but he's been erased from memory of man)

Opening up with a Meteor Swarm to keep them back, he charges into them

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-26-2001, 01:06 PM   #237
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOOC- Thanx LS for the welcome. ^_^* Where is everyone? I'm bored out of my mind... Oh well.
IC- Skye was last seen dragging the captive wizard to a back corner, for, er, payback. ^_^;; a few hours later.... "Hey, LS, where are we going to next? and also, you need another waiter? I have a spare body." Skye called out, dragging an unconscious wizard behind her.
Old 08-26-2001, 03:36 PM   #238
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Welcome back! Now... Hmm... What exactly is outside? An army of some kind? Mind telling me of exactly what kind?
IC: Encard tosses a Wand of Waiter Transmuting to Skye, then grabs a Wand of Elephants (bwahahahaha...) and attempts to rush out the door, but unfortunately trips and falls headlong, almost getting impaled in the process. He hacks the arm off the attempted-impaler and uses the wand, causing a large, angry elephant to appear and begin to trample everything in its path --for the next 5 seconds. Then it disappears. Encard hacks the arm off another one of the enemy and launches a Djagurag's Flying Knives spell at them, causing several to be horribly slashed up... Then he dodges a sword thrust and tries to levitate above them while dodging several more sword thrusts... Several are zapped to bits by Encard's Wand of Zapping Stuff to Bits... Unfortunately, there still seem to be several thousand left (maybe it's just several hundred... or million... Encard can't tell).

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-26-2001, 04:47 PM   #239
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOOC- Encard, it was never specified what was beyond the door. That's left up to whomever has enough imagination to decide what it/they are. ^_^*

IC- Skye, after zapping the unconscious wizard with the wand that Encard had so generously given her, started bounding around the room, saying hi and thanking all those who had bothered to try and rescue her. After she had glomped everyone in the Bar, she went off in search of her weapons and other items, since she had never recovered all of them while being held captive in the underground cavern lair thingy. "Oy, anyone seen my bag of holding?" Skye yelled, while wandering around the Bar, looking for her stuff.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-26-2001, 06:11 PM   #240
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Hmm... I'm pretty sure there've already been armies of undead and demons... a lot of dragons lately... RaBid Monkeys... no... hmm... goblinsa are a bit... weak... I can't really picture a horde of Fallen Planetars... or that many wolfweres... hmm... maybe... hmm... already been mindflayers... Githyanky, maybe? Hmm... Crazed Gnomes? Hmm... Maybe I'll just let you decide...

IC: Encard continues to zap stuff with his wand and hack at anything that gets close, but he now begins to be bombarded with spells... Good thing they can't aim.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1: