Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-12-2001, 06:55 PM   #111
Tancred
White Dragon

This reply causes some consternation in the other group. The white-haired mage and the black-bearded man exchange some harsh but whispered words with Siona, who waves them away with a gesture and a few mutters. The halfling, the warrior and the dwarf eye Lord Shield as the elf-maid goes on;
"If you are who you say you are, my Lord, then an apology is in order. We are on a quest on behalf of the Wychlaran of Rashemen, and our journey has not been easy. We never expected one such as you to be here in the Ashenwood, and our nerves are frayed."
Old 08-12-2001, 06:57 PM   #112
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"This won't end well... tempral distortions are bad but dwarfs", the black clad fighter shuddered and tried to conceal the rune axes on his back ,"If anyone asks I'm a wizardslayer not an anti-paladin and these axes were a present from my grandmother."
Old 08-12-2001, 06:58 PM   #113
Tancred
White Dragon

At the back of the group, Tancred - the Tancred still with the group, as opposed to the younger version with the elf's company - has put on his helmet. This seems innocuous, but it might strike some as odd, as no-one has seen him wear it before. It is a full face helm, covering his face completely.
Old 08-12-2001, 07:00 PM   #114
Encard
Quintesson

Encard: You're an anti-paladin, eh? I mean, you're NOT an anti-paladin, eh? Hmm... why exactly do you have a not-anti-paladin with you? That can be a bit dangerous, you know... Getting raided by hordes of paladins and stuff...

The not-anti-paladin growls at him menacingly...
At that moment, a creature of shadow runs out from the woods and attack! It's not very succesful, however, as it is immediately cut in half..
Encard: What a great little place this is...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 08-12-2001).]
Old 08-12-2001, 07:05 PM   #115
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Encard zaps himself in and decides this group of people might not be very nice... He readies his Wand of Zapping just in case they decide they don't like him.
Encard: Hmm... errr... Weasels?

No-one in the group facing the party seems to have noticed Encard's appearance; except the white-haired mage, who gives him a sour look.
Old 08-12-2001, 07:07 PM   #116
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Pointing a gauntleted finger at Encard and then at a tree stump the anti-paladin lets off a slim bolt of black lightning that sends a shower of sawdust into the air where the treestump once stood. Turning back to the group facing them the warrior catiously steps to the front.

"Hello, nice to meet a fellow group of rightous adventurers whome we all are, no need for any detect evil spells seeing as were all so friendly. If you don't mind me asking who are you people and where did you come from? Not that I as a totally legitimate Wizardslayer would have *any* problem with a group such as yourselves, especially those er... shorter members amongst you."

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 08-12-2001).]
Old 08-12-2001, 07:18 PM   #117
Encard
Quintesson

Encard: I came from.. somewhere... I'm not really sure... Hmm... where DID I come from anyway? Maybe this wand an tell me...

Encard attempts to use one of his many wands to find out where he came from, but accidentally casts Encard's RaBid Monkey Summoning in the process. A RaBid monkey suddenly appears and atttacks Encard!

Encard: What the...!!! ACK!!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID MONKEY! GET AWAY I SAY!!! AAAARGH!!!

Encard proceeds to kick it in the head as it tries to bite him and somehow manages to dispel it in the process.

Encard: Maybe I should just let them tell you where they're from... Yes, good idea...

Encard ducks in case the self-proclaimed Wizardslayer decides to hit him with one of those black bolts.

Encard: By the way, where'd you learn that spell? Last time I saw it used it was cast by a... hmm... never mind...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-12-2001, 07:18 PM   #118
Lord Shield

"Not a problem. I used to do Time Travel a fair bit, especially in my altercations with the Oards. Nowadays though, I'm always around somewhere - are there any villainous types nearby who may be holding our elf friend prisoner? Oh and you needn't worry - my brother is NOT about"

OOC: His brother aka The Count was a Mage/Assassin who could scare the shit out of a demon he was that mad/sadistic - take Raistlin and Fistandantilus and make them 5 tmes worse - he once subdued a dragon from intimidation alone

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-12-2001, 07:21 PM   #119
Tancred
White Dragon

Siona gives the - erm - wizardslayer a curious look... a strange cross of puzzlement and amusement. She smiles.
"But of course... I should introduce my companions. This is Gariad Magus..."
The white-haired mage gives a curt bow.
"... Bran Steelhelm..."
The dwarf gives an 'aye' and a nod.
"... Malvolio de Vere..."
The sinister figure gives a smirk.
"... Folco Ashleaf..."
The halfling pauses in his consumption of a ham roll and gives a wave.
"... and Tancred Foesmite."
The young warrior raises his sword in a salute.
"Don't forget me! Always forgetting me! Without a doubt, the sharpest member of the group!" The sword yells. Siona casts her eyes heavenward, and igves a small 'sigh' of exasperation.
"And Karnas Thoth, a sword."
Old 08-12-2001, 07:25 PM   #120
Encard
Quintesson

Encard: I'm quite happy to meet you! I'm Encard, Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. I'll let the others introduce themselves, since I can't recognize all of them after all this time...

Encard fumbles through his pockets, searching for something...

------------------
:1drgat1: