Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-09-2000, 03:51 PM   #1
tommy

These are the items I cant find:
-The Equaliser: I have the pommel jewel but need the Equaliser blade.
-Crom Fayer: I have the paper where it sais how to make the weapon, but need the other parts.
-Wave +4: I have the wave shaft, but need the other parts.
-The Genseng bow: I have the bowshaft, but need the string.
If anyone knows anything about these items, please tell me. Thanks.

Old 11-09-2000, 04:26 PM   #2
Ribs

Spoilers...
- Equalizer - the blade and hilt can both be found in the Underdark (I think the hilt is in the mind flayer prison. I don't remember exactly where the blade is.)
- Crom Faer - the gauntlets are in the planar sphere, the girdle is found on a demon knight in the Underdark, and the hammer is in the mind flayer area in the sewers under the temple district
- Wave - the blade is in the Saughin city (on the prince if I remember right)
- Gesen bow - the string is located in Bodhi's gauntlet under the Asylum