Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 04-24-2006, 08:58 PM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Exclamation

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=6685

Marble Elven Interior Tileset...
god that is gorgeous...

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=6682

Arena Tileset...
would be nice for a "brawl for it all" setting...

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=6679
Yuan-ti Abominations...
hey, Papermonk worked on this, so it can't be bad, right?

[ 04-26-2006, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

The arena shots were kinda blah, but the elven stuff was good looking.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:46 PM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Well, it was an arena. I liked it for the simplicity of it, and the fact you can change the physical shape of the area by using the right tiles. Imagine, for example, a series of arenas which were done up like a puzzle with walkways in between them all. Sure, a farfetched design, but not something completely unbelievable.

The elven stuff was what I wanted Ziroc and others to see. I thought it was really beautiful, and would make for a great interior for a palace. Though I would find it most humorous for the yuan-ti abominations to be inhabiting said palace, with the original elves on the run FROM the marble creations.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:33 PM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

A lot of the arena stuff could be done w/out a hak file. Just make a really big floor, and then add walls and bridges.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:45 PM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...=63095&id=6651

Okay, what do you think of this tileset by the same person? I liked the idea of a specific arena tileset, but perhaps for some modules that might make it a little heavier than their creators (or people playing the modules) would desire. Apparently this person has made quite a few reskins (not to mention a couple of prefabrications) so I wanted to check out more of their work and see how others viewed their products.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=435

This is supposed to be a hak free prefabricated jungle village. I don't think I posted this up for public viewing before, but it looks kind of nice. Will be interesting to see what Ziroc has in store for Chult.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=434

Grove Of The Stag prefabrication. I have no idea how large this field setup is, but I know I was coming up with some ideas on how to use an area such as that. Maybe I will get up the courage to open up the toolset sooner or later. *ponders that*

[ 04-26-2006, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
Old 04-26-2006, 09:20 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I really like those. I have a question though, something I notice in LoTRs, and in the dwarven tilesets; Why, for such short people, is the stone work always so huge? ???
Old 04-26-2006, 09:30 PM   #7
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

They know damn well they will be moving in terrifying amounts of supplies? That, and perhaps they choose cave settings that are already immense before they settle down. The ecological and sociological ramifications are endless, but I know their (usually) human visitors are thankful they don't have to stoop in order to go everywhere. As well, you have to wonder exactly how many of those dwarven establishments were once (or future) dragon nests?
Old 04-26-2006, 09:47 PM   #8
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think it has to do with fertility...gotta have room to stack all those babies...
Old 04-26-2006, 10:00 PM   #9
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

You and I both know that half-orcs are the kings (and queens) of breeding, with humans immediately after them. Dwarves are a lot slower with the kids from what I understand - like around half the regular human birth rate. So it is not pitiful, just not as terrifyingly fast as humans.