Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2002, 12:25 PM   #31
Jorath Calar
Harper

Well, one of the things I figured out when I was about 3 years old and started to go to kindergarten was that you don't fight girls... because you can't win, either everybody will think you are a complete bastard picking on a girl or a sissy for loosing to a girl... since then I've tried to avoid it the best I can... [img]smile.gif[/img]

So with that in mind I'll just say I like you very much and always have ever since I first came to the IW.

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 12:40 PM   #32
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Wow, is there nightlife in Iceland too? I thought you only go to fish and lie in hot lakes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Life can be fun without clubbing. Besides, when you are taken whats the reason to go to party when you canīt grab anyone..?

Techno is crap. You can love it, but its still crap. Whereīs the rusty guitar sounds, the melodies, the talent, the great lyrics or good singing..?

By the way, my current girlfriend is originally from germany, and thank god she doesnīt like techno. I donīt know how liking techno could make you any sexier.
Old 10-09-2002, 01:16 PM   #33
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by NiceWorg:
[QB]Wow, is there nightlife in Iceland too? I thought you only go to fish and lie in hot lakes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

QB]
And what exacley do you folks do for fun in Finland? Ski?

Just kidding, I dont have a problem with Finland, actaully want to go vist there someday.

[ 10-09-2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 10-09-2002, 01:32 PM   #34
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
quote:
Originally posted by NiceWorg:
[QB]Wow, is there nightlife in Iceland too? I thought you only go to fish and lie in hot lakes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

QB]
And what exacley do you folks do for fun in Finland? Ski?

Just kidding, I dont have a problem with Finland, actaully want to go vist there someday.
[/QUOTE]Yeah, we do ski and that only. Itīs real fun! Itīs all you need! No, actually we go clubbing, drink and watch tv.

If you mean something sensible, then I say winter-sports, like ice hockey.

Gah.. unpossible. There are too many. I should visit someplace first before I could really compare.
Old 10-09-2002, 04:46 PM   #35
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Well, one of the things I figured out when I was about 3 years old and started to go to kindergarten was that you don't fight girls... because you can't win, either everybody will think you are a complete bastard picking on a girl or a sissy for loosing to a girl... since then I've tried to avoid it the best I can... [img]smile.gif[/img]

So with that in mind I'll just say I like you very much and always have ever since I first came to the IW.

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Ah, what a diplomat
10 points for getting the right answer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 06:47 PM   #36
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Ah, what a diplomat
10 points for getting the right answer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Damn, well that just ruined my fun. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 07:29 PM   #37
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Is there anything else that most people like that you dont neb? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You know, I was going to ask the very same thing! [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

-Saz
[/QUOTE]Well, I happen to dislike most people. So I probably dislike most things that they do. And most of what they dislike, insanity, monkey brain soup, stuff like that, I like. Breathing, drinking and eating are probably the only three likes that I have in common with most people [img]tongue.gif[/img] Even though I find breathing something of an annoyance........

Do I really come off as such of an "opposite" who hates whatever the majority likes and likes what they hate? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm honestly really rather normal.

Except of course for my dislike of anyone who drinks alcohol for any reason other than that they like the taste of the drinks. My dislike and disrespect for anyone who does drugs(Not including caffeine, sugar and adrenaline). And my opinion that freedom is overrated. Don't forget if everyone has more freedom, everyone has more freedom to hurt each other, you and themselves.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:03 AM   #38
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Bah, techno, bleugh. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Clubs fine, as long as they play some decent soul! And yes there are plenty about.

Alcohol, definitely. Although I am down to drinking less than once a week now I go everywhere by scooter! I had half a bottle of wine and a couple of G&Ts last night and ended up puking this morning, I just can't take much now I've all but given up. Actually the half tub of Hagen Daas I also consumed probably contributed.
I agree with you here. No woodshed trip tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 10-10-2002, 09:01 AM   #39
Grimslade
Drow Warrior

Is everyone's idea of having fun "going clubbing" and "getting pissed?"

I don't mind clubs, but they aren't the be all and end all of entertainment. I mean, it's as if it epitomises fun in its purest form...PUHLEEEEZE! There are heaps of other fun and recreational things to do other than clubs.

[ 10-10-2002, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Grimslade ]
Old 10-10-2002, 11:41 AM   #40
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm with Neb, although we've agreed to disagree on the freedom issue. I despise alcohol, can't stand crowds (large amounts of people, this includes clubs and similar) and my idea of fun is surfing the Net, reading or playing computer. Well, you know what they say... it takes all kinds!

PS I'm German, I'm a girl and I like techno [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]