Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 06-12-2002, 08:04 PM   #121
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Another rib-crushing hug to Spree ... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Ah, you've been sorely missed So we'll all wait for Kaz to post, right?
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 09:38 PM   #122
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Larry takes off his shirt and wrings the water out, getting whistles from admiring girls...

"Alright Spree...I'll let you get away with that...just because I know who finally gets Nightblade in the end...my favorite weapon in all the RPGs I have ever played. I am still contemplating on where those blasted Katanas will be and how to get them and leave...though once I do...my story is over. I cannot meet back with your parents due to being known as the thief."
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 05:35 PM   #123
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc:
You are correct Mistral! We are all waiting patiently for Kaz! And until she gets here, let's pick on Larry!

~Picks up her staff.~ "I'm happy you like the katana Larry. It's my favorite too! The most exciting of the swords of time, if I may say so. Shatter is pretty neat too. But I think I just like her because she's green. Like Deiter's eyes!" ~Works on staff kata. Ribs, ribs, over the head, under the chin.~ "The twins are quite dull I think. Nice to fight with, but they don't fly or anything cool like that. And then nobody cares about the Sealed Fate because I just brought him in to tie together the storyline. Which is really all Larry's fault because he's the one who forced me to come up with these swords in such a rush." ~Pokes Larry with staff.~ "Are you listening to me?" ~Pokes Larry some more.~ "He's unresponsive! Hmmm..." ~Pokes some more.~ "Mistral, I think you've been hugging him too much, he's gone numb." ~Waves a cinnamon pop-tart under Larry's nose in an attempt to revive him.~
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 12:37 PM   #124
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: All right, I have no idea where you guys all are, but feel free to play around with this. BTW, this character has the same name as a main drow char in a story I'm writing because the site I got the names from has disappeared *sob*
From her perch in a tree, Mirylene peered at the strange group entering her forest. Her forest! Three men and a woman on those strange creatures that the animals had informed her were something like the riding-lizards back home in the Underdark. Miri snarled silently - she missed the Underdark, with all its creatures. Everything was so strange here!
Miri frowned at the people. Humans, it seemed. Or maybe darthiir - surface elves. The bright light made it confusing. Still, no matter the race, they were going into her forest. Miri silently jumped down from her tree and walked onto the path.
"Halt, strangers! Who are you and what business do you have in my forest?" she asked in her limited Common.

OOC: Mirylene is a bit shorter than 5'. She is slender, has black skin, wild and tangled white-silver hair and green eyes (not using infravision at the moment). She's dressed in green-and-brown clothes, covering her old drow chainmail (she hasn't been on the surface long, so it hasn't fallen to bits yet). She has two longswords hanging at her belt, also of drow make and thus *very* magical and well-decorated, although they're also going to fall apart soon. Also a simple surface dagger.
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 06:50 PM   #125
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Cyrus
The half-elf's horse was thoroughly startled by the leaping shadow of a woman and balked, nearly tossing Cyrus off its back. With a growl and steady punishment with his legs Cyrus managed to get the beast under control and eye this inquisitave stranger. His blood froze in his veins. Though he hardly held a surface elf's hatred for drow, they still made him feel uneasy. But this one was alone on the surface... Probably an exile of some sort. So she had to be at least semi-tolerant of others... In any case, he had to take action. He had with him a rigid paladin, a wily witch, and some bumbling fool. None of them could be trusted to make this situation amiable.

Cyrus lowered his hood to reveal his pointed ears and thin features. He nodded respectfully toward the lady, keeping his hands on the reins or in open air gestures to avoid the look of hostility. "Hello there, little erduria." He offered a lop-sided grin. "We're just a group of would-be adventurers, passing through your forest."

Anaquei
Anaquei had a quizzical look on her face as Lorath re-entered the tavern. Her gaze snapped from the window to him. "Hey, where's Illuna going?" Illuna was running down the path at breakneck speed.
Old 07-01-2002, 06:57 PM   #126
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Mirylene cocked her head as if listening to something, then nodded. "I see. You will be permitted to pass, but I will accompany you. Do not disturb the balance, do not break the forest's rules. Nature is all-powerful, and you will regret it if you go against her. I am Mirylene, guardian of the forest."
OOC: Toldya she was insane!
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 01:18 AM   #127
mistral4543

Eilonwy took in the strange appearance of the elf silently, blinking away her silent doubts ~ From what I've heard, this one is from the Underdark... evil... ~ Yet here it was, claiming to be a druid. ~ She can't be too bad, then... ~ It seemed that the group was growing larger by the minute.

Aragorn, too, watched their party increase in size, this time holding his tongue for fear of embarassing himself again. Glancing at Daniel and the drow (whom he instantly developed a dislike for), he decided that he much preferred the former's company and instinctively drew closer to the youth.

Now, if only the party would get going...
Old 07-02-2002, 12:11 PM   #128
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Cyrus
The half-elf cleared his throat, his silver eyes glancing quickly about to his human companions. No matter how she seems or what she claims to be, I really cannot risk having her at their backs. He then clucked his tongue and looked to the drow. "Well met then Mirylene, I'm Cyrus." He figured Aragorn's laws of decency wouldn't apply to this dark one, so he held out his hand. "And you'll be riding with me." He didn't wait for an answer or any protests from the other party members, he just put on his classic roguish grin, grabbed the lady by the wrist, and hoisted her up. He then addressed the rest of the group. "We're going to make our way through this wood, and then it should only be about a day or two's ride to the den. We'll rest for maybe three hours this afternoon, and we'll get a full night of sleep before we charge off to bardsongs or graves. Sound fair? Of course it does. Now let's move." With that he clucked his tongue and sent his horse off to the lead at a quick lope.
Old 07-03-2002, 08:00 PM   #129
mistral4543

Eilonwy

At last they were on their way! Smiling to herself in the darkness of the night, Eilonwy, too, steered her stallion forward. What a strange - no, exciting - night this was! Never in her wildest dreams had she thought that she would come across adventure so soon. It seemed like a reward, for flouting the rules... and here she was, surrounded by a group of companions, ready to face a dragon.

What would Father say to that?! ~ Hmmph, he'd grudge me a lifetime. ~ Her smile deepened as they made their way closer to the goal, led by that roguish Cyrus.

Aragorn

Why the devil would Cyrus want such a bunch of strange companions? ~ He couldn't help asking himself as he rode on, his eyes straining to see in the darkness - not that it was crucial - after all, the half-elf's infravision would more than serve the purpose. But still... he wanted to do his part, be useful. He couldn't stop himself from questioning his friend's judgement on the first issue, though.

Yet they were to face a dragon. And any help was better than none. The saying "Beggars can't be choosers" immediate crept into his mind, but he grinned wryly to himself, visualising his friend's scowl should such a suggestion even reach his pointed ears. Yes, it would be good to have fellow travellers, he saw that now. After all, none of those he cared for - save for Cyrus - would be sacrificed, should the attempt failed. For that, he must be thankful.

With a slightly lightened heart then, he followed his newfound companions (he could not bring himself to call them "friends" as yet) and tried to smile a little more - to all but the druid.
Old 07-03-2002, 09:47 PM   #130
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

"Honestly, I have no idea," I lied. She's a bit of a loon if you ask me. Hey, that must be where she got her name from!" I grinned a bit idiotically and moved to Anaquei, then put my arm around her and pulled her tighter. "Just decided to have a little bit of fun with her, of course." With a wink I looked toward the ceiling and grinned.
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote