Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-09-2000, 01:19 PM   #1
fitz

So everybody gets their way with Viconia and Aerie...

What about my girl JAAAAAHEEEEERAAHHH?!?!?

Do you think I have a chance (she seems very warm to me) to, uh, you know? But, a set-back may be that I have the Drow in my party. Any advice in the ways of love is appreciated...

Old 11-09-2000, 06:56 PM   #2
Sir Rich

At the very end of the Jaheira romance story, you'll get a chance to sleep with her. Whether or not you say yes or no, the relationship will still go on.

If you say yes, the next morning, Jaheira will be all ready to get going on the journey and if you say something like "But Jaheira, are you sure you want to start out so early? You didn't get much sleep last night.." she'll say "Well neither did you! So SHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Old 11-10-2000, 02:13 AM   #3
Dee Lawn

Can anyone confirm this?..I mean I think it's cool and all but it is just the first I heard of sleeping with Jaheira. Someone said she was used goods and didn't give up the booty.

Old 11-10-2000, 02:47 AM   #4
Armisael

Yeah, he's right. She does - eventually - though her dialogue is easily the longest in the game. You'd have to play it for about a week (real time) before you got to the end of it, for christ's sake. Still, call me weird, but I find it the most entertaining.