Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 06:21 PM   #1
Phalzyr

Well I have two monkey statues and explored the whole place just need to get the wand but am at a loss of what to do...I tried placing the two statues in the crevices but have a bad feeling i need three more or im totally mis interpreting what i need to do...

Old 11-18-2000, 07:42 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You need two more monkeys and one snake idol. The snake idol can be found - well you come in that back door and when you get into the temple you find three locked grates. Two are identified as "holding pens" or close enough that you might recognize of what I speak. Get into there and you will see a place at the back where you can swim underwater. Following that passage will take you to a small room in which you will find the snake idol. As for where the other monkey idols might be..... where did you find the two you have now?? Have you been behind the kitchen?? Have you solved the puzzle of the 6 doors with the coin slot???

Wyv
Old 11-18-2000, 08:47 PM   #3
Phalzyr

Well I got all four monkey statues now only took me forever checking every nook and cranny, but when I try to get the serpant idol it won't let me swim all the way i tried flipping the darn switch several times but it doesn't make any dif

Old 11-18-2000, 10:27 PM   #4
Regis
Welcomed New User

Try leading with a smaller-sized char (such as pixie).
I also heard using software rendering can help with this problem.
Old 11-18-2000, 10:53 PM   #5
Phalzyr

thanks all this time drowning trying to get through.....and all(yeah as if it was a small task) was go all the way back to valrie and create a pixie(only had humans) and i swam through just fine. thanks. now just gotta go back to ishad and get my main guy back........