Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-21-2002, 08:11 AM   #1
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Some people are amazingly proficient at answering questions about W&W. Is this just a case of a lot of time on their hands or is it some sort of compulsive disorder. Perhaps Mr Bradley has put some sort of subliminal message in the game so that we become addicted to it as we play.
How many times have YOU completed it anyway?
Old 07-21-2002, 08:23 AM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've played thru 5 times in normal mode, doing all the quest etc..currently playing thru #6. (I've got 3 more women, that want to be Valkyrie's.. )

And 4 times in 'Fast Track' mode....However, in this mode I typically only finish...1 in 4 games. So I've been thru some of the early parts of the game, quite afew times.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:24 AM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

I´ve finished hte game about 10 times. I usually stop playing when reaching Brimloch since it´s really no challenge after that. And of course the dungeons get a bit boring with lots of running around.
Old 07-22-2002, 01:16 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I've finished the game three times, methinks. Even when I've tried a fasttrack game, I end up completing all the quests. Just a little obsessive-compulsive, I guess.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 01:51 AM   #5
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

I haven't even finished it once.
Old 07-22-2002, 06:21 AM   #6
Radek
Red Dragon

I don't know ... [img]smile.gif[/img] Many times.
Old 08-02-2002, 12:23 PM   #7
morningstar
The Magister

Well I have finished it once, however the Crypt I did 5 times, the serpant temple I did 10 times, Shuregeon Castle 3 times, the Boogre Prison twice, Dragon Spire 3 times (had a lot of trouble swimming in this one, and then onto the end. Sure have learned a lot from this site though and you should see the big folder with all the answers I have collected. Boy did I have a lot of trouble with the Amazoni Man Plants though and was I amazed to find them three times later on, but by then I was a lot stronger and with the hints on the Lillies I mastered them all! I have studied my collected answers and the manuel a long...time to get best results. The maps sure helped and as my eyesight is bad I enlarged them to get a better idea. I think I have tried all the suggestions that people have given me and the ones on the Barbarian I am going to use in my new game which is in progress. Boy I forgot how hard it was at the beginning, but I am loving the challenge. I think I will continue trying different characters all the time with different settings too.
Old 08-02-2002, 07:58 PM   #8
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

Quote:
I haven't even finished it once.
Well gl and hf finishing it.. if you ever get into a jam.. just ask on the forum.. and someone will help ya out..
Old 08-07-2002, 02:39 PM   #9
Feanor
Dungeon Master

Ummm. 3 1/2 times.
My first time through, I started over (hence, the 1/2)
Then I beat it entirely too fast on normal (with entirely too much help from this board...) That was right after the game came out.
Then sometime later, I started to play through it again on hard, going at a much slower pace. (About that time, I re-registered on this forum... don't remember why, maybe my original account from years and years and years ago was gone... was it really that long?... oops, getting off topic)
Then I played through again (on hard) with only two characters. That was a real riot.
Now, I think it's about time to play through it again. (geee, coincidence with showing up at the board again? hmmmm)

[ 08-07-2002, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Feanor ]