Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2001, 03:47 PM   #1
daveo8274

I got the quest fron the Gypsy to get the wand from the wizard at the serpent's temple. Got the Key from him, whacked him, and no wand on the body... is this normal? Will I find it after searching the temple more? BTW, he gave me the key to clean something out. I found doors to open with the key near the back enterance and went underwater and killed a giant slime, but the wizard didn't say anything about it. I couldn't find anywhere else to go, so I had to kill him to open the door. Is there another way to go further without killing him?
Old 01-24-2001, 03:55 PM   #2
Xignal76

Check out the Serpent Temple topic: Kreug here
Old 01-25-2001, 10:18 PM   #3
ostrich

I guess coz you are at the beginning of the temple stage, and the thing u got from the underwater area is the serpent idol, you will need that to get a serpent book. To get the serpent wand, u have to walk all over the temple look for 4 monkey idols and place them in the library. Ohh... remember to prepare lotsa ANTI-Poison stuffs....
Old 01-26-2001, 12:21 AM   #4
Belegran

The Serpent's Wand gives you 100% poison resistance, so you'll probably have a hard time handing it over to the gypsy. If you want to keep the wand and complete the quest at the same time, then just hack the little gypsy (and her friends) into tiny bits. She'll drop the Orb of Clarity for you.

If you're wondering where to get the wand, you'll get it from Kreug's library later on. It's needed to summon the Spirit of Xydusa, which will let you go further into the Serpent's Temple. So, whatever you do, don't give away your wand before doing the summoning ritual. =)

I hate how the quest items (that must be turned in for a reward) are always better than the reward. =)
Old 01-26-2001, 04:34 AM   #5
maxpower

When you have the wand and give it back to the gypsie, try pick pocketing her I did and got the wand back ok. But I still had to hack her cause I wasn't on the orb quest yet. So give the wand - pickpocket - then kill to get the orb (if your not on the orb quest).