Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-16-2004, 12:02 AM   #1
Beth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I talked to the person in the Slums telling me to meet Bodhi in the Graveyard at night.

I went, but apparently Bodhi didn't get the memo, cause 'ole Bodhi didn't show up.

I'm not a thief, so it's not that...

I've not killed any vamps, so it's not that either (in fact, when I've run across the thief/vamp fights in the streets, I've helped the vamps).

Is there something else I might have done that already has me working for the Shadow Thieves? Or is it a bug?

Damn you Bodhi, where are you? *shakes fist*
Beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 12:06 AM   #2
Olorin

Breakout Champion Hexxagon Champion
What time was it when you went to the graveyard? Not only does it have to be nighttime, but I think it also needs to be past midnight (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
"Many are my names in many countries. Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkun to the Dwarves; Olorin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not"

--The Two Towers
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 12:56 AM   #3
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Night in this game is very strange. I've seen Bodhi in the graveyard around Hour 17 and Hour 3. Try going between Hours 17 and 5.

Have you also searched all of the graveyard? She tends to hang around the large center building where the graverobbers are working.
Old 02-16-2004, 01:40 AM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Pirengle:
Have you also searched all of the graveyard? She tends to hang around the large center building where the graverobbers are working.
Generally, she will be waiting for you near where you come in.
The other thing is that there is, sometimes, a time limit - some people report three days, some say another number of days, others still say it's unlimited.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:53 AM   #5
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
quote:
Originally posted by Pirengle:
Generally, she will be waiting for you near where you come in.
The other thing is that there is, sometimes, a time limit - some people report three days, some say another number of days, others still say it's unlimited.
[/QUOTE]I havent encountered any time limit...I usually join with one of the guilds after beating all of the major quests, and it usually takes longer than 3 game days...i recall doing this with bodhi as well...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:04 AM   #6
drew_jarvie
Zhentarim Guard

Ah, I had this problem too. Like someone else said, it is not JUST night you are waiting for... its past midnight. Also there is no time limit whatsoever for meeting Bodhi IIRC cause I waited ages.

Oh and she appears right infront of you where you come in. About 5-10 steps, before the first junction.

Solution: Go to the entrance point and sleep then walk forward if she is not there, walk back and rest. It may take a couple of days to get the right time.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:17 AM   #7
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

To answer the thread title, a bloodthristy vampire.

To answer the intended question, go during the witching hour.

Shakespeare, misunderstood since the dawn of English Literature lessons.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 08:02 AM   #8
Neomi
Zhentarim Guard

A very poetic title, tho.

But Dundee, I've always thought that "wherefore" was an olde english term for "why". So that in the "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo" line Juliet is actually asking _why_ the love of her life must be Romeo (who is a sworn enemy of her family).

Shakespeare is only misquoted so much because he wrote such great prose.
Old 02-17-2004, 04:06 AM   #9
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Neomi:
A very poetic title, tho.

But Dundee, I've always thought that "wherefore" was an olde english term for "why". So that in the "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo" line Juliet is actually asking _why_ the love of her life must be Romeo (who is a sworn enemy of her family).

Shakespeare is only misquoted so much because he wrote such great prose.
Yep, that's right.
Juliet is asking 'why are you Romeo?', because things would have been much easier if he was Fred or Nick, or some other dude.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 01:24 PM   #10
Beth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wow...you try and be silly and get an English lesson instead. Joy!

The problem seemed to be that I was already working for the ST's.

I have no idea how that happened.

Thanks for the replies though.
Beth is offline   Reply With Quote