Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2002, 09:28 PM   #1
So So
Zhentarim Guard

um wyv if you have time could please you hack my the four tomes? (fire earth,etc) i'll send you a new split-up save file when you have the time....... thanx.....
Old 08-01-2002, 10:43 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

While our mistress of the boards is very helpful to those in trouble, she has also provided the means for those to help themselves. If you go back a few pages in the posts, she posted directions on how to hack the game yourself. Others added to her list of hacked items, and you can find all four tomes in there.

I'd suggest that if you really want to get to zenmaster that quickly, you review that post and try hacking it yourself. Be sure to follow the directions (particularly the steps about making a backup copy!), and you should be fine. You might have to experiment a little, but that's what fun is all about

Besides, our fair lady has been kept up to her ears in so many Border Collie issues lately that you might find it hacked with four bones instead of four tomes [img]graemlins/wink10.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 09:01 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi So So!!

I can do that for you but I have to warn you I cannot get to it until Sunday at the very earliest. I've been busy with Border Collie rescue stuff most of this week (which is also the reason I'm delayed in replying to your post). Have more to do today and tomorrow I am hosting a picnic for our adopters and their dogs. Only a small portion will be attending but we'll still end up with about 40 dogs here tomorrow! (Just try to image that - 40 active Border Collies running around!) I might not be able to get to it until Monday.

You can give Bungleau's suggestion a try or Split up your save file and use a lot of patience while waiting for it to return!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 09:49 PM   #4
So So
Zhentarim Guard

hey wyv.... pateince is a virtue as i am told..... i guess i'll send you the file... i'm not just trying to be a bother but i am totally lost on the hacking if i wuzn't then i would be doing it myself.....thanx for the help in advance
Old 08-05-2002, 01:04 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi So so!!!

I got your files in email and will try to get to the hacking today. I'm still catching up on too many things that got left undone over the Border Collie weekend, but I'll get to it, I promise!

Wyv
Old 08-05-2002, 03:13 PM   #6
So So
Zhentarim Guard

its all right wyv i'm in no rush.......
Old 08-05-2002, 05:01 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

DONE!

Hope they all came through alright! [img]smile.gif[/img] Let me know if you have any problems!

Wyv
Old 08-05-2002, 07:05 PM   #8
So So
Zhentarim Guard

thank you so much... i wouldn't have bothered you if i could have helped it but i couldnt work out how to hack at all so i had to ask you... sorry for any inconvience (sp?) but now my characters are going to go thru rigerous (sp?) spell trainging.... thank you so much wyv.....
Old 08-05-2002, 07:33 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YAY!!

Glad to be able to help, So So!!! hope you like being ZEN!

Wyv