Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-08-2001, 05:55 AM   #61
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Sheesh! I'm away for a day and a thousand things happen! Can I join? It's a bit late now, but I could meet you in the woods...

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 10-08-2001, 06:22 AM   #62
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

{ooc: Hi Kaz Personally I would love for you to join, though it is only right that Killing Spree as the leader makes the decision. In any case, you'll probably have realised by now there are 2 groups; maybe in the meantime you can figure out a way for your character can bump into any of us. Hopefully Killing Spree will be back on very soon...}
Old 10-08-2001, 06:28 AM   #63
mistral4543

Inside the tavern, groups of the city's inhabitants mingle freely over at the bar while some dine at the sturdy oak tables. Serephine's eyes rake across the room and she promptly picks out an inconspicuous spot where the three of them may have a quiet meal. Snapping her fingers, she draws the attention of the barmaid who arrives to take their orders. "Steak for me, please," Mistral announces and heaves a sigh of relief as Serephine and Fabian make no objections.

When the food arrives, Mistral pays no attention to it for the first time in her life. Let's hope this works. ~ Makes a swift motion and drops her steak knife to the ground. Turning to Fabian ~ "Uh… may I share your knife with you?"

"Get her another one!" Serephine shrieks; the other patrons stare at her contorted face. Her face darkens to a dangerous hue: "What are you looking at?" A fresh knife is delivered with alacrity and they resume eating. When they are done, Fabian gives a hearty burp, then a yawn: "Let's rest shall we, Serephine? We've been travelling non-stop for 30 hours! I'm only human…" ~ Stops himself immediately as he realises his disastrous choice of words, then continues hurriedly ~ "Besides, you're tired as well. I can see that." He reaches to caress Serephine's bloodied hand, which relaxes for the first time since she has set eyes on Mistral. Serephine glances at Fabian doubtfully, then the glint in her eye softens somewhat.

It's now or never… Mistral emits a moan and bends down. Grabs the knife on the floor, shoving it deeply enough into her right boot to avoid detection but not so much as to be inaccessible ~ "This must be a really bad sprain." ~ Makes circular motions round the boot, then asks plaintively, "Could we rest?"

"Very well." Serephine accedes, stifling a yawn herself. The two rooms allocated seem to be of equal size, and Fabian gazes longingly at both ladies before entering his own. Serephine grips Mistral's right arm.

"You did say you needed support." She drags Mistral into their room.

Old 10-08-2001, 08:10 AM   #64
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Morning all! Kaz, it would be great for you to join, but I've no clue how you'd get in... Hmmmmm...)

~Killing Spree yawns and immediately gets the others awake. While Past is licking Larry's face profusely, Killing Spree hunches down to Deiter, whispering in his ear.~ "C'mon sleepy head... Time to get moving..." ~She laughs~ "Oh no, you aren't going to play Sleeping Beauty are you?" ~She leans over and kisses the half-elf on the nose.~ "All right, enough, time to get up!" ~She starts to roll him over with her shoulder.~

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 08:18 AM   #65
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: Morning all! Kaz, it would be great for you to join, but I've no clue how you'd get in... Hmmmmm...)
OOC: Don't worry, I thought of something while I was waiting.
Kazara sat at a table in the tavern, sipping her drink. She was still somewhat weak and wobbly, but was almost recovered. Looking up, the elf saw Mistral. Kaz gasped softly. Mistral was sitting at a table with a female elf and a burly human. Before she could do anything, the three left. Mistral limped, obviously wounded. Kaz found the whole thing very strange. Unnoticed by any of the patrons, a black raven with silver eyes hopped along the wall in the shadows, following the trio. "This is very undignified," the raven complained when he almost lost his balance and fell into the wall. "Shut up and check what's going on here," Kaz ordered silently.
OOC: love that raven familiar! You can do very interesting things with one. Now if I could just remember his name...
------------------

Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 08:25 AM   #66
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: The boys aren't up yet so I'll help you name him! Hmmmmmm... Maverick? Ummmmmm... Sorry, that's all that popped into my head LOL )
Old 10-08-2001, 08:30 AM   #67
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: The boys aren't up yet so I'll help you name him! Hmmmmmm... Maverick? Ummmmmm... Sorry, that's all that popped into my head LOL )
OOC: No, I thought of a name for him, but forgot it... hm... got it! I think it was Aerynkoryk or something like that. Mysterious, you know

------------------

Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-08-2001, 08:32 AM   #68
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: I think you just had to have that Aer to please your goddess Aerie!! Scum bucket! Tee hee hee... Don't forget names! I have 10+ wolves and a few horses to remember and you can't remember ONE raven?! Your pathetic! LOL

Old 10-08-2001, 08:35 AM   #69
mistral4543

ooc: Great for you to appear, Kaz! I was beginning to feel rather lonely at my side of the story...
Old 10-08-2001, 08:37 AM   #70
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: OK I am inclined to believe one of the boys just logged in (says guest since they haven't posted today, but replying to this thread are the selected few) ... LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!