Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2002, 06:59 PM   #141
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (Back at the inn, Eliza helps him off with his armor, and whatwith one thing or another, they are late for dinner.}
Old 06-10-2002, 11:52 PM   #142
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: OK - It’s been a long day and I need a break from gruesome forms of death *LOL* So here you are, Mistral:

The Steeplewood Forest

As the woman hums softly to herself there is once more a shifting within the mist and a few quick barks provide a spontaneous accompaniment to her voice. Following upon the sounds of its barking the body of a wolf cub takes form out of the mist. The cub approaches until it is just beyond her reach and looks at her, an intelligent curiosity gleaming within its eyes.
Old 06-11-2002, 08:50 PM   #143
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorsha

On the verge of drifting back to slumberland, she blinks at the parting mist, only to see a furry creature emerge from it. Every limb and feature - most of all, its shining eyes - seems to be screaming for a hug.

"So adorable..." ~ She breathes as it slowly approaches, halting just beyond her reach ~ "I've never seen a wolf pup upfront before... you're just..." ~ Pausing as she realises that there is simply no word to describe the extent of its cuteness.

She continues sitting, her gaze fixed upon the cub.
Old 06-11-2002, 10:14 PM   #144
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Wow, I guess we were really late for dinner. Eliza looks rosy and happy.
Old 06-11-2002, 10:54 PM   #145
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

He took a sip of the cold liquid and instantly began to shiver. In fact, the flask was already difficult to hold, and Raymond had to continue shifting it from one hand to the other. Trying to think only warm thoughts, he smiled appreciatively at his host and bade her continue with her discourse.
Old 06-12-2002, 12:18 AM   #146
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: A quick summary of events as I understand them:

* A heart-broken Raymond has left the party and fled to the Gloomwood. He has decided to pursue the life of a druid and is presently conversing with Ligeia.

* The party returned to the alley where Isaura was originally assaulted in search of information. Isaura was attacked once more, but what connection this has to the previous attack is unclear. Isaura is presently recovering from this new attack. The motivation behind the original attack has still not been discovered.

* A riot broke out in the Pit area and several lives were lost. The party has returned to the inn with a damaged reputation among the locals. There has been no response to these events from the city authorities but one will be sure to come.

* Eliza has found more of those mysterious leaves and I’m as curious as everyone else to see what they’re about as my druids have nothing to do with them.

* The man who had been fleeing from the druids was slain during the riots before he could communicate anything to the party. With his death the last link to direct information about the women and their activities has been cut.

* Sorsha is presently attempting to bond with a young gloamwolf [a new creature I’m introducing here] and it looks like she just might have some success thanks to that wonderful singing voice [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Kishin - There was a curious mental trace in the area near the riot that was briefly present to your psionic powers -- a terribly focused set of protective emotions.
Old 06-12-2002, 12:25 AM   #147
mistral4543

OOC>>> Excellent! Thanks for confirming the details, Cyril I'll wait till you're ready with the next few posts. But it's kind of late for you, isn't it? Want to catch up on your rest? [img]smile.gif[/img] [Edit: You, too, Legolas. Isn't it like 4 am over at your side ?? ]

[ 06-12-2002, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 06-12-2002, 12:49 AM   #148
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

For Sorsha:

The Steeplewood Forest

The cub’s ears straighten as its attention is suddenly caught by a sound that initially eludes human hearing. It yips excitedly as from within the mist a low howling melody begins to build. The notes of the tune are soft and clear, the products of a strong and confident voice that delights in its song. The cub runs about chasing after the tones that sound in diverse parts of the mist before finally stopping at a subtle and persistent note. The mist seems to gather itself about that note taking form around it. Soon the form of an adult wolf whose whitish gray fur has the aspect of mist in the moonlight emerges. The cub barks happily and the larger wolf sits near a cluster of laurel bushes her eyes alert and attentive to the movements of the woman and the one who slumbers. Taking advantage of the permission implied by its mother’s presence the cub draws close to the woman who sings.

ooc: Rest sounds like a very good idea, Mistral. I think I'll call it a night. Enjoy the wolves
Old 06-12-2002, 01:32 AM   #149
mistral4543

OOC>>> Thanks and sweet dreams, Cyril [img]smile.gif[/img]

IC>>>
Sorsha

O little one, you come to me
Your gleaming eyes, they squeal with glee
Advance do I; arms long for you
A smile exchanged; tis sweet as dew

Another pace towards you now
You trot forward; we know not how
This binding spell did come about
That separation brings a pout

O little one, you hold my heart
This meeting has Fate played a part
And what would dear you have me do?
I pray this night I will not rue.

As her soft singing ends, she cuddles the pup into her arms and nuzzles gently against its cheek, the feel of luxuriant fur sending another thrill running down her spine.

"I would never hurt you, you know." ~ She whispers softly, cradling the cub before reluctantly setting it down.
Old 06-12-2002, 03:45 AM   #150
Ar-Cunin
Ra

Sanael Ganahr

As the party gathers for their dinner

"So what happened out there today? I wasn't hard to notice the blood on you. Wait - don't tell me - you managed to kill some innocent bystander. At least that is what the local rumours talk about."

"Might I suggest trying not to alienate the locals in the future - it might make working in this town easier in the long run. Oh well - too late now."

[ 06-12-2002, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: Ar-Cunin ]
Closed Thread