Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-29-2001, 03:21 PM   #41
ReGiN

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaleban:
Sorry to nitpick, but has anyone questioned the veracity of Chala's pronouncements? He says he's a Bioware developer (and with terrible spelling AND grammar "if you have sugjestions post em here or make the thing ITEM SUGGJESTIONS FOR CHALA"? Huh???), quotes a few website addresses, and everyone falls in? Man, talk about gullibility!!! Hey, I work for NASA, and am currently on the XP-6 projeyct, which is Toip-Secrete! You cannot know! Haha-ha. All your base belong to us/me. Make your time!

Geez you're right!
I was so caught up, I didn't even read through his post very thorough...
And it's not like he ever showed up again...
Besides..a developer at bioware...that spells like a five-year old??
Man, I've been seriously tricked...
He's probarbly sitting right now, laughung his guts out
Man, how could I fall for that one.....

------------------
ReGiN: PROUD MEMBER OF KELDORN'S ORDER!

Old 10-29-2001, 04:58 PM   #42
Chala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

wow!!!!.....well im at work now....imin a cubical thing.....ok now here is the deal with the new BG3.....it got approved!!!!!!!!!!this means i will be open for suggjestions.....well were doing a new race....i dunno what its called yet but im thinging of like....uhh......Dragon Slayer maybe as a kit for the ranger/cleric pretty much anything with racial enemy =).....maybe even Paladin cause hew has the Calvalier......hey i have 40 posts here =)....

i really am debating on what to name the Da** game.....i think ill name it the...uhh....*looks around*............i really dont know....i might be perswaded to name it sumpin....if someone would drop a little clue in on me well oh crap......ill finish this later when my boss aint here.....c ya all 4 now

-Chala

------------------
Darkness is a gift it has been givin to me

ever wondered who those voices were...?
there mine....i work at Bioware and they asked me and i was like SWEET!
caus ei mostly program

www.bioware.com
www.interplay.com
Old 10-29-2001, 05:12 PM   #43
andrewas
Harper

NASTY SUSPICIOUS POST ALERT

i was just on biowares news pages, and they dont say _anything_ about either BG3 or and BG2 expansion. they dont even mention it as a posibility.

plus they have a no submissions policy, presumably to prevent people mailing in a huge list of suggestions and then asking for money when something similar gets into the game.

ill quote there section on what they are doing next:

Our next release, Neverwinter Nights, is probably our most ambitious project to date.

With Neverwinter Nights, we felt it was time to draw the computer role-playing genre even closer to its pen and paper roots. As a multiplayer game, it allows one player to direct the action as an all-powerful Dungeon Master, shepherding the other players through the adventure story. As a single player game, players are immersed in a challanging 3rd person adventure game. The user-friendly Neverwinter Toolset, the same tools that we use to design the single player modules, will allow gamers to create and share their own adventures

The next project on our drawing board allows us a new universe to play in. The Star Wars roleplaying game will be our first game for George Lucas' LucasArts Entertainment Company..

no mention of BG3 in there, is there.

draw your own conclusions.

note - anything is possible however.

Old 10-29-2001, 05:20 PM   #44
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

there will be NO BG3. Please stop with the fantasies, Chala.
Old 10-29-2001, 05:43 PM   #45
Chala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok....my boss is gone...man you guys are like dumb........ok 1st im in a hurry always here cause i get in trouble if i get caught fu**ing around on the internet when im supposed to be sitting here making a new patch....and finding bugs......oh yah...and about the website which one you talking about Bioware or Interplay?.......im getting ready to shag a$$ back home...then i will be able to actually read all your posts and not just cut & paste em into the possible stuff folder....oh yah win XP is great....wish i had it for home maybe ill sneak the disc out....HEHE....wonder how much trouble ill get in....well lets NOT find out.....i actually read all...well most of your suggestions....and most were awsome....here is all the answers to the questions i can member off the top of my head

-------------------------------
Yes it will be 3d
NO we havent even started on Starwars plus im not even in on Starwars cause im pretty much doing this series.....and maybe later on ill get involved in other ones
no we couldnt have a dragon summoning spell(cause it would make the game not eveb a chalenge)
the monk and fighter are fairly similar but i might think about putting the Moonostary as his stronghold.....
About Arie
---------------------------
i think there will be a quest where she will meet up with the people who cut her wings off and find them and then at the very end of the game.....if you happen to keep the wings....which i advise you to.....you can take em to some healer dude and he willput em back on then she can cast spells from the air maybe

About the location
-----------------------

I think i will make it in Thay
If you guys know nothing and dont know where Thay is Thay is the place on the sword coast where all of the Wizards were 1st born...

About the 7th party member

this would again make it too easy

Speaking of party members......you will be able to have Bodhi in your group if your EVIL and many other people from BG1

And we cant really have a neutral quests specifficaly for nuetral
cause it will
1)make the game......well nothing really i dont see why we cant....ill look into it

about the EVIL party

this time around now that you know your true potential.....
you will be able to turn into the Slayer from the very start
and since you are a spawn of Baal the dominating alliance will be EVIL
and we will have a quest that totally oblivarates Jaheria..oh yah when she dies Khalid comes back.....maybe

well thats pretty much all i member

im going home

-Chala

------------------
Darkness is a gift it has been givin to me

ever wondered who those voices were...?
there mine....i work at Bioware and they asked me and i was like SWEET!
caus ei mostly program

www.bioware.com
www.interplay.com
Old 10-29-2001, 05:57 PM   #46
Melusine
Dracolisk

Dream on...

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-29-2001, 06:07 PM   #47
andrewas
Harper

ANOTHER NASTY SUSPICIOUS POST

chala, kindly explain to us dumb folks (your words) how come _you_ are going to set the new game in thay. and how come there is no mention of any of this on www.bioware.com. and how come someone who is involved in making a patch is asking for item/spell suggestions for the game. and how come asking for said suggestions is in direct violation of your companies policy on third party submissions.

not that im disputing your claims or anything, but ...

Old 10-29-2001, 06:15 PM   #48
Chala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

dude i told you already that it aint on the site because it just now got approved today.....and i didnt mean to call ALL of you dumb only a select few...

and plus it aint on there cause it just got apporved by our council by approved i mean YES its a good idea and YES it will make us a bunch of money

and i am asking foor suggestions cause i am clueless for spells and items cause there are already a item that does pretty much everthing

and i want it in Thay cause we havent been there yet!
Old 10-29-2001, 06:20 PM   #49
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hey Chala, why aren't you answering any of Memnoch's questions?

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-29-2001, 07:19 PM   #50
Kaleban
Manshoon

I think I saw this Chala guy over at D2.Net. He is what is called a "TROLL!!!"

You can safely pay him no mind. He is one of those, with lack of anything important or meaningful to say, makes things up, trying to stir up the community.

Chala, u r ae moeron. Ples lern 2 speel guud. Wi r alll syc uv yor stoopid postes thet maks noe cense.

Think up something that contributes to the game, that is what this forum is here for. Otherwise, shove off!