Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 05:30 PM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hi as you can see I changed my sig

Now all I need is a whizzkid who can find me a nice babe image to put in! I really suck at that sort of thing!
PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? Big puppy dog eyes for Memnoch (they worked last time!) or any other kind soul or brave knight in shining armour >>who will help me out?
Old 02-19-2001, 05:47 PM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

Also I think we've had another Board Crash again as all the topics have gone missing...

Old 02-19-2001, 05:55 PM   #3
Stealth Bomber

Melusine,

Try typing {img=http://www.tgeweb.com/images/forum/icons/EEhearts.gif} for but replace the {} with [] brackets. Alternatively, add an image to a website and replace the link with that one.

Hope it helps

Old 02-19-2001, 05:55 PM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

As long as you don't drool baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll check around for some babelicious snaps (where did I put that photo of my girlfriend?) and send on to you!!

Don't tell me we had another crash
Old 02-19-2001, 06:02 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Thanks Memnoch! I *could* put a picture of myself in the sig but i think my mail box would explode with love letters
Stealth I know that one but it's a bit silly kind of hippy chick like isn't it? Not very 'babelicious' as Memnoch puts it.
Also I sort of lost you when you went on saying:
"Alternatively, add an image to a website and replace the link with that one."

Hmmm maybe Ertai could do me the same favour as he did to CB...Ertai? You out there? Maiden in distress waiting for rescue!

About the crash: all the recent topics have names of older ones but when I open them there's nothing wrong with them? (i.e. "To Armisael" has a different name but when I open it its the To Armisael thread) Is it just me?
Old 02-19-2001, 06:36 PM   #6
Stealth Bomber

Melusine I mean type {img=LOCATION} with [] instead of {} where LOCATION refers to the website where the image is stored. You could upload your own picture, Yahoo allows this, and then type its address as I showed, to show the picture in your siganature.

eg {img=http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/nightshade/thumbs/ranger-f04.jpg} for

These images are one of many at that website, so you could pick any. I like rf094 for you though.

PS My image for Suul-Yinn came from their.

Old 02-19-2001, 06:49 PM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

Stealth thakns!!!!!
That picture is a favorite which I actually use in one of my games...

OK I know how to put in all the smileys because I bookmarked Ziroc's thread...
I just don't know how to "upload" a picture to somewhere

Or do I simply type in the pictures address? That I can do, but I have no idea what uploading is and how I go about it

Please have patience with my dull brain... I really would love to have that pic in my sig!()
Old 02-19-2001, 08:22 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it!!!!
Everyone check out my new sig!
Hey it sucks that you can only have 100 characters length!
Still I'm very pleased with it. I had some other pictures which I liked so tell me if you like this one or if I should change it
Old 02-19-2001, 08:32 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ha! Hey Melusine! New sig,COOL! Ertai was such a dear to help me! And I found that thread too...geez and Armisael hasn't even had a chance to post to it...it sort of took off...uh, ok, ok, I hear you Memnoch.."and chaos shall follow...blahblahblah"! (big chuckle!)

Memnoch, where you been hiding o namer of mine?! Like my little stormcloud? I may have some others somewhere. I love my cat email group, I sent a distress call and within an hour I had 15 sites from them!

StormQueen