Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2000, 03:11 PM   #1
Moriartty

Nalia has to be the most annoying and weakest character you can find. Ive claimed her castle from her but I think she shall now fall valiantly in combat so I dont have to listen to the wimp whine.

Also who here wanted to lightning bolt that Auntie broad of hers.

As a side question. If you use magic and the Cowled Mages show up can you fight them? Also if you kill one is it automatic reputation loss even if there is no witnesses?

That was one thing I hated about BG1. When I was wanted for murder a Flaming Fist soldier cornered one of my guys in the city. I coudlnt get around him or stun him. So I had to kill him. Even though there was NO ONE around to see it I still lost 10 points of Rep. What BS.

Old 12-05-2000, 03:22 PM   #2
Magnus Magnificent

If I wasn't a LG Paladin, I am afraid I would have taken the opportunity to teach Aunt 'Holier than Thou' a thing or 2 about servitude. That encounter was the greatest test of my resolve. I'm sure a lesser man would have killed out of hand. Nalia doesn't even rate a comment.

Old 12-05-2000, 04:16 PM   #3
Mortis Metacarpus

Yup, feel free to slaughter Cowls at your discretion. No reputation loss plus some nice treasure items. Unfortunately, I've run out- seems they've decided to leave me alone.

Old 12-05-2000, 04:21 PM   #4
Moriartty

Well since I claimed the castle I think the Aunt is gone for good. She bitched that she couldnt live here with a commoner and I have not seen her since.