Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2001, 09:32 AM   #11
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Lol! Some of those I could use everyday. "Do NOT start with me, you will NOT win." and "I have an attitude and I know how to use it."

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-23-2001, 10:11 AM   #12
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
Hey didn't you forget "Bring me the back of your head!"

LMAO Well don't forget that one has a preceding line "What's the matter with you?"

Ugh, Melusine! So sorry you have to sit through what you have to face tomorrow! Good Luck!

I had an experience with bosses who hated the fact that through piece-work, I made almost as much as they did, if not more some days so they started messing with paperwork and write-ups in order to get us high paid girls taken out of our jobs. At their last private meeting with us, the big shot in our dept. sat us all around a table with a girl taking formal notes of the meeting and asked us one by one what he could do to "help us".
All the girls prior to me made little comments about this or that needing to be fixed in their stations in order for them to work more effeciently and he saved me for last.
My answer:
"Stop manipulating paperwork to get me into trouble, you're costing me time off the job and valuable production for the company we both work for."
The dude went red from head to toe and bellowed at me "That is not an acceptable answer!" to which I replied, "Its the truth is it not? I never had a problem working here until you took over the office!"
Well the minutes were turned in to top company officials who (knowing us girls) did not take action against us but audited the boss instead.
He, his assistant, and her assistant all lost their jobs over manipulating our paperwork to reflect badly on us and having "ghost" workers whose false production percentages made them more money.
Take no sh*t and take no prisoners!
Best of Luck to you!!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!