Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 10-28-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
Wolf On Fire
Dungeon Master

Im doing the Solsthiem quests (not the imperial law ones) and i sided with casius percius. after a while he got this group to try to kill me and after i went to talk to him about it he attacked me so i killed him aswell. now that ive killed him and falco (percius got me to kill him) i dont know who to get quests from. who do i go to?
Old 10-29-2006, 05:20 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Casius Persius ? Isn't that the commander of that fortress you enter after arriving at Solstheim ? If he is, you killed the mainquest, and won't be able to finish the game anymore.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:56 AM   #3
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Casius Percius is the Imperial in charge of construction of Raven Rock. If you've killed both him and Falco (Percius' second-in-charge), then my guess is you've dead-ended the quests. I've only sided with Falco and i've never completed the RR quests so don't take my word for it. Look for clues in the journal entries as to what to do next. Failing that, look for notes or any other clues on their bodies. Failing that, talk to each and every person in Raven Rock (assuming you've got that far in the quests) and see if their dialogue offers up any clues. I've never heard of being able to dead-end the RR quests but it's been a while since i played it.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:30 PM   #4
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

If you side with the "evil one" (he one who isn't Falco, I think) then when you've done all his quests, he does attack you - I think you get made leader by default.

EDIT -- Typos

[ 11-01-2006, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:29 AM   #5
Zaleukos
The Magister

He (the evil one) has some sort of secretary or assistant that will make you leader of the EEC if you talk to him. This NPC should be in "Casius" (unsure of his name, its more than a year since I played Morrowind) office or in one of the adjacent rooms.
Zaleukos is offline   Reply With Quote