Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-22-2000, 04:16 PM   #1
Zien

Hey guys,.. i've been checking this message board out since yesterday and i've prolly spent 2 hours or even more last nightjust going through alot of the posts. (Horrible realization that i have no life) But i'm really having a problem which is quite annoying.. And i really haven't seen anyone post a problem like this so i might as well throw it down since there might be another someone out there that is pulling the hairs outta their head trying to find the solution. ::smirks:: Anyways.. it seems like everytime i go to say.. a dungeon, cave,.. bla bla bla where i have to fight (ex. Sewers, Ruined Temple of that Sun God, and others as well) well you get the drift. It seems to be that when i bring up the map it either freezes or crashes all together. Sometimes it'll bring the map up.. but when i try to put the cursor over one of the locations on the map it freezes or crashes as well. I'm really hoping that someone might have a solution or way to fix this annoying problem since alot of you seem to know the "insides and out" of BG2. Well I guess i'll stop my rambling. ::grins::

Zien
"Jump on my sword evil, I wont be as Gentle!"

Old 12-22-2000, 07:54 PM   #2
Armisael

I'll give you the tried and true advice of downloading the patch. Aside from that, I've never seen this problem, so I can't help you.