Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2006, 03:27 AM   #1
Talmage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just wanted to say thinks for helping my character Sal get some great stuff today. Had a lot of fun and leved twice! Sorry for dropping out, had a CTD and the GF had just came by bringing food, so decided not to log back in since after eating, we were going out. In any case, the new areas were really interesting, and I will be back tomorrow.
Talmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:11 PM   #2
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah, you should have stayed online...

so the girlfriend could end your gaming career forever by whupping your butt into oblivion. *laughs* Glad to have you online, Talmage. And welcome to the forums. If you ever want to tag up with me again, look for either [MZW] or [dmr] in front of the name. Those are guaranteed to be mine.

Nice to hear you had a lot of fun in the module. And to think, you got to see things I hadn't even seen before. Got screenshots of a lot of the adventure there, so hopefully they will find themselves onto the website sooner or later.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:35 PM   #3
Stormshadow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would also like to thank Mozenwrathe and Dace for the excellent fun on 5/22. I played again this evening, and even had the wife along with her cleric. We went to a few of the areas I hadn't been to before and she had a great time.

Thanks again.
Stormshadow is offline   Reply With Quote