Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 07-29-2004, 11:00 PM   #1
Spirits forever

well this is another one that's show my insanity, or rather how much i miss spring already

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9328777/

well there's more to come and i'm sure you can guess the titles,
well how about a contest, the first person who findsthe name of the next two correcty, for him/her i will make a pic of their request

Ps: keep it pg 13

~spirits
Old 07-30-2004, 07:56 AM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Great expresion on the face. I like it.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:38 PM   #3
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Looking great [img]smile.gif[/img] Using tablet or mousey?

If obvious, the next two would be "Summer is coming" and "Fall is coming", I suppose...
Old 07-30-2004, 05:10 PM   #4
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnarf:
Looking great [img]smile.gif[/img] Using tablet or mousey?

If obvious, the next two would be "Summer is coming" and "Fall is coming", I suppose...
Ding ding ding....that's correct

so what do you want drawn?

and yeah i'm on tablet, although the thing about gimp is that it's not sensitive like the pen so it doesn;t make the lines thicker as i harden it ,or anything like that.. :/

but it's great, and thanks
Old 07-30-2004, 06:31 PM   #5
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Uhm... Bunnywabbit! Bunnywabbit! Draw a bunnywabbit!.. or... tiny person riding on bunnywabbit.

So... any particular you'd reccomend? I'm thinking of getting a tablet meself.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:01 PM   #6
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnarf:
Uhm... Bunnywabbit! Bunnywabbit! Draw a bunnywabbit!.. or... tiny person riding on bunnywabbit.

So... any particular you'd reccomend? I'm thinking of getting a tablet meself.
are you serious about the bunny wabbit?

well for a tablet i'd recommend wacom, specifically An intous 2, porbably 6x8

that costs around 300 bucks, so i didn't get that, i got this one called HyperPen By apitek, it costs nearly half the price and it was lot larger, i got it at a place called MicroCenter, i'm sure you can order it thru internet, only thing that it lacks, is that you don't get good programs, but there's always gimp, unless you want to use illegal copy of stuff, which i try not to,,when it's got to do with art anyways [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
well there is also the slightly cheaper version of intuos 2 called graphire, but it's not too great, so yeah those are the things i'd recommend...damn ....i'm going on and on...

well one thing i'll tell you once i started to use a graphic ttablet, and then went back to paper, my drawings looked better, sice while using a tablet you have to have a higher accuracy,sicne you cant see ur drawing anywhere but the screen, which is tough, and so your skills grow, it's a good experience..
if you do get a wacom then try to restrain from using elements...imo it's just a dumbed down version of photoshop, if you get a wacom then you should use coreal painter, but if you get apitek, i'll tell you what to use,

and well, if you want somthing better, there's another wacom idea, it's a moniter, that also acts like a tablet, much easier, sice then it's sorta like drawing on paper, but i tell you it costs, LOT...well

that'[s it anymore questions feel free to ask
Old 07-31-2004, 05:48 AM   #7
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
are you serious about the bunny wabbit?
Uhm... yeah, kinda (it may just be that I can't think of anything... maybe draw the monster guarding the cave of Kyre Banorg instead [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), but there really should be some tiny person riding on it, maybe wielding a bow or sword or something.

Thanks for suggestions on tablets [img]smile.gif[/img] It sure will be interesting to see if I'm sensible enough not to buy one I can't afford.

[ 07-31-2004, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: Gnarf ]
Old 07-31-2004, 11:06 AM   #8
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

nice pic, but...summer really isn't coming! [img]tongue.gif[/img]