Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-28-2002, 05:00 AM   #1
Wedin

Why doesn't it work for me It is supposed to bring me a random dialouge between my comrades, but it only let me wiew diferent animations
Old 04-28-2002, 05:28 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That is what that command is supposed to do.... I have never heard of it Triggering random Dialouge That would be cool though [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 07:29 AM   #3
Jonah Alderberry
Elite Waterdeep Guard

aint you got to put "DebugMode=1" in your baldur.ini under the program options?
Old 04-28-2002, 10:20 AM   #4
Daniel_M
Elminster

The CTRL+I command only works in ToB, not SoA, I had the same problem
Old 04-30-2002, 07:33 AM   #5
cyber7
The Magister

Quote:
The CTRL+I command only works in ToB
it works in SoA to, what happens whit me is thet bring a rondom dialog, the problem is thet it only do it a few times and then nothing happen until I get a new NPC
Old 04-30-2002, 08:10 AM   #6
Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs
Elminster

the reason it doesn't work often is because it scrolls through every single possible NPC dialogue, but only displays it if you meet certain requirements. it also has a tendency to cause romance dialogue loops, which is quite frustrating and gamefun-destroying. so, if made-up dialogue Valyg1.tlk comes up as the Ctrl-I'd thing, but Valygar isn't in the party, or whoever he's supposed to talk to isn't in the party, the game keeps it from crashing by not displaying it. so just hold Ctrl-I until someone says something.