Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-17-2001, 10:39 AM   #11
Lord Shield

He hasn't taken them off his head yet. I think he enjoys it that way

Old 05-17-2001, 10:44 AM   #12
Melusine
Dracolisk

LOL!
Well, Killer, how would you explain that one?
Melusine flaps another round through the bar, greeting the new arrivals and giggling, showing them the unexpected sexy side of Killer. She stops to hover over little Tiddles for a moment, furtively feeding him some of Lord Raptor's special meat snacks. Shhh..... not a whisper to the chicken, little doggy!
Then she hops on her barstool next to Draggor again, and whispers into the bartender's ear: "Melusine's spoken for as well, my dear man! But she is very happy with the compliment!" In a louder voice: Now when will you pour me that Elven Mead? And don't forget the fairyflower or I'll bite your nose too!"
And give that poor Artemis a healing potion from me, he looks like he could use it...

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 10:49 AM   #13
Lord Shield

The bartender winks and, also in a loud voice, says "coming right up". Artemis always seems to need healing. I've added a sauna to the bar which regenerates wounds taken outside the bar, since injuries taken inside heal up (although they still hurt). I'll ask the Sirine to direct Artemis to the Sauna

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-17-2001, 10:53 AM   #14
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis (he awoke a couple of minutes ago) pushes himself onto his front and starts singing dirty songs about elves. the unkown person stands up kicks him in the side to turn him over and pours a potion down his throat. the uknown stanger is wonderng whether to inroduce herself or not?

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-17-2001, 10:56 AM   #15
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
artemis (he awoke a couple of minutes ago) pushes himself onto his front and starts singing dirty songs about elves. the unkown person stands up kicks him in the side to turn him over and pours a potion down his throat. the uknown stanger is wonderng whether to inroduce herself or not?

She can do that while Sil the sirine takes Artemis to the sauna of regeneration

Old 05-17-2001, 10:56 AM   #16
Melusine
Dracolisk

A sauna????? Whoopee!!!! Melusine dashes off to see if there are anymore underpants to be pulled. Wedgies!!!! ((c) Cow and Chicken)

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 10:58 AM   #17
Lord Shield

Maybe I should take you on as an entertainer, eh!

Old 05-17-2001, 11:06 AM   #18
Simon
The Magister

Dont mind me Im just trying to get an image to show up on me signature

------------------
Lifes too short, have a beer and some sex!
Old 05-17-2001, 11:07 AM   #19
Melusine
Dracolisk

OOC
Entertainer....And what's that supposed to mean eh?

IC
Well, Melusine likes the idea if it means she can pull people's underwear over their heads all day!! ~naughty chuckle~

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 05-17-2001).]
Old 05-17-2001, 11:10 AM   #20
Lord Shield

I wasn't referring to anything saucy. I have to keep this thread clean. I mean in terms of cheering people up. Incidentally, what do you do with female patrons and people without undercrackers?
psst! could you dnot do it with patrons that have had a really bad day though? Ta.
Simon, never mind the sig. You can have a drink while trying that (or get your underpants pulled on your head by Melusine - whichever comes first)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp