Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-07-2000, 09:45 PM   #1
Wood

I have looked all over the mines for this guy. I found the dragon armor and notated the entire map, but still can't find raskalion to kill him and report back to the rat guy, please help? wood

Old 10-07-2000, 11:30 PM   #2
JaredC

You know how you flip the switches to change tracks for the broken cart? OK you have 2 carts at the beginning, left and right. If you take left cart, there are no intersections you run into, just the maze of tunnels/elevators. Thats the only way you can go in left cart. On the right cart, there are 2 intersections. On the first intersection, if you take a left, you go to another part of the cave ( I forget what you find, trying to go off of memory). If you take a right at the first intersection, however, you hit another one. If you take a left at this second intersection, I believe, you will run into the big lava area with the Dragon Ore. If you take the right, you should be in Raskallions room. Let me know if this helps, (or made any sense, hehe).

Happy Adventuring!

Jared

Old 10-08-2000, 12:07 AM   #3
Wood

Thanks Jared, now I have a general idea but how do I get the second intersection to switch so i can go the other way? Im stumped but i'll keep trying wood

Old 10-08-2000, 01:12 AM   #4
JaredC

To get to the switch for the second intersection, you have to go left at the first one. Heh, the whole is really just going back and forth between the two switches.

Jared

Old 10-08-2000, 06:18 PM   #5
Wood

Thanks again Jared, Mission Accomplished. wood