Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-21-2001, 02:47 PM   #11
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

At long last Rhazor catches up with the group. He sets Delphie down in front of everyone. "What shall we do with her?"
Old 07-21-2001, 04:39 PM   #12
Grinch
The Magister

The red dragon,badly injured,pauses to heal itself and then lunges for Jabidas who dimension doors away. The greater part of the party rushes in at the dragon who turns upon them with breath and claws. Ash,having been here before, circles around behind.Rushing in he deals a terrific blow to the hind leg,severing the tendons and hamstringing the beast. The tail swipes him to one side with great force,smashing his ribs and sending him slamming into a cavern wall,he coughs up blood. The dragon turns to attack the main force which continues to harry the huge beast. In great pain the Undead Hunter drinks a potion of healing and staggers upright. Tottering forward he casts draw upon holy might and slashes the dragons other leg hamstringing him again.The dragon wrenches itself about in great fury and pain and tears into Ash unmericfully. Only the repeated blows from the other atttackers draws his attention away.
Ash lies in a growing pool of blood,unconscious, blood bubbling up through his nose and the rents in his armor.The ring of Gaxx is healing him,but very slowly...

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-21-2001, 04:47 PM   #13
Lord Shield

Are you plot-confused, Grinch? The party haven't found the dragon yet

Th witch is dumped on th ground. Wah looks over her staff with a glimmer of satisfaction

Viconia looks at the paladins. "Don't suppose you guys are up for torture are you?"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-21-2001, 05:19 PM   #14
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred turns up his upper lip and sneers as Ash and Jabidas deal with the illusory projection of the Dragon.

"I never really developed an affinity for pain, Drow. ESPECIALLY not my own, I'd just like to add."

As Tancred looks around, Ash's wounds mysteriously heal, and Jabidas curses the waste of his formidable contingencies.
Old 07-21-2001, 05:43 PM   #15
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Skrutto, not knowing what was going on, practiced his sword swings.

Old 07-21-2001, 06:58 PM   #16
Grinch
The Magister

OOC: First the damn werewolf now this? Ok LS you tell us when the Dragon will appear and I will disregard all other notifications.BTW,would have loaned you CromFeyr,but there was some confusion as to that matter (more than one Crom Feyr) so I don't know if I even have it in my possession.

IC: Ash gets back up off the floor muttering curses under his breath that Paladins aren't even supposed to know.
"No Lady Viconia,I'm not up for torture,but if she wants to cast another Gate spell we could always leave her tied to a post." He turns and speaks to Delphie.
"I advise thee most seriously to speak truthfully and in full,lest my less moral companions treat you in an ungracious fashion."

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-22-2001, 02:05 AM   #17
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Rhazor looks towards Lord Shield. "I overheard her talking about something to do with that Staff, it has some power to it, and we could possibly take it from her. I have no need of, nor does anyone else, but it would possibly diminish her power. I have no need from her, and I'm sure we won't get much out of her. She has a strong will."
Old 07-22-2001, 10:42 AM   #18
Lord Shield

OOC: NP, Grinch, I itend a big goblin fest before the dragon anyway, because of the alarm set off

As for Crom Faeyr, LR dual-wielded it with Celestial Fury but I removed it for role-play, same for Slaughter Margin

Lord Raptor looksevilly at the captive witch. Viconia knows what he's thinking. "How strong is her will if she's DEAD!"

------------------

Old 07-22-2001, 07:09 PM   #19
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Tancred dont worry about my contingencys that was also a projected image of me(yes it was and Im not trying to say I meant it that way, I swear)

Jabidas looks down to the fallen witch, he gathers energy briefly and employs it even faster. The witchs eyes bulge or ar rather forced out by blood gushing out behind them, she screams once and they pop out of their sockets and blood bursts forth from all other openings in her body as well. She is now a withered husk , the sorcerer draws on his energies again and raises her as a corpse to answer their questions.

I seem to write all the nasty posts dont I, ah well.

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 07:51 AM   #20
Lord Shield

Good-oh! Questions, eh?

What are you doing here?
How many others are there?
Where is the dragon?
Do a lap-dance

------------------