Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-13-2001, 10:59 AM   #141
Encard
Quintesson

Encard: Hmm... harpies and manticores... BURNBURNBURNBWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Encard begins to zap the evil flying creatures with his Wand of Harpy and Manticore Blasting. Feathers rain from the sky...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-13-2001, 11:14 AM   #142
Link
Jack Burton

OK: Someone please inform me where this story is taking place? Is it the warphole *I* created???
And why is Link not in your party?? Tancred?? I expected more from you!!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-13-2001, 11:59 AM   #143
Lord Shield

Sorry but we weren't going to wait 3 days for you to tell us what was in the hole - we assumed this Alrethus is responsible for the hole - if not well I left it behind when I transported the bar

OOC: Yes I know I tipped my presence off to Alrethus, but that was planned. It distracts from doing icky things to Sky

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-13-2001, 12:02 PM   #144
Link
Jack Burton

It's OK Shieldie!!! I was just wondering, cos i really didn't understand what you were doing, and where you were doing it!!!!

*jumps in the warphole* "Wait up, guys!!!*

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-13-2001, 02:42 PM   #145
Lord Shield

A manticore fires his spines - LS catches the two heading for him. He then vaults on the back of a mantcore, plunges both spikes either side of its head and leaps off again as the manticore plummets. Shame monks don't take falling damage if close to surface - he does hand-over-hand for about 40 feet before landing on the rocks again

Damn! Have to climb that last bit again

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 08-13-2001).]

Old 08-13-2001, 03:55 PM   #146
Encard
Quintesson

Encard casts Thazamulic's Manticore Explosion and then uses his Wand of Link Summoning to summon link to here, saving him the climb.

Encard: Hello! Welcome!

Encard casts Encard's Welcome Spell, causing an assortment of very high-pitched voices to says "Welcome!" and sing welcoming songs. Several of the harpies clutches its head and plummets downwards, unable to fly through the noise, and are impaled on sharp rocks below.

Encard: ACK!!! THENOISETHENOISE!!! Myabe this was abad idea...

Encard tries to dispel the spell and succeeds on the third attempts. By then only two harpies and a manticore remain aloft.

Encard: Err... sorry about that...

Thazor attempts to get his hearing back, and succeeds on the second attempt.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
Old 08-13-2001, 03:57 PM   #147
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Like I said earlier, very confusing. How did everyone suddenly catch up with me? I can understand LS with the Monk, but how is it that everyone else mysteriously appeared below me? And LS, I was kinda hoping to reach Skye first, so I can do something with this egg (my guy hunts dragons, not raises them).
IC: By the time Rhazor reaches the top of the plateu-mountain, the sun is setting, and a golden colour consumes the sky. Yet when it looks as if the moon is appearing to come out, what appears to be the moon, is really another sun, or the same one? Rhazor shakes his head again, jumbling the thoughts around. Either way, the party will rest at the foot of the mountain, but Rhazor will not rest, he must continue. As the beast within takes over, Rhazor makes his way towards Skye.
OOC: My werebeast speed is x3.
IC: The elf comes to the foot of another mountain, yet this one seems to go beyond the stars in the sky, a never-ending mountain.. Rhazor runs up and leaps 20-25 feet into the air. Before he continues on, he hears a sinical laugh coming from below him. Rhazor drops back down to the ground, and checks the mountain wall. A rock is loosly fit into the side of the mountain, as if a lever of some kind. Before pulling it, however, Rhazor turns himself back into his natural form. He then proceeds into the mountain.

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 08-13-2001).]
Old 08-13-2001, 04:10 PM   #148
Encard
Quintesson

Encard attempts to use his Wand of Zapping to zap himself to where Rhazor is, but it explodes and forces him to spend some time putting out his flaming clothing. He searches through his belt for another one of those wands, and is able to find a Wand of Elephants, which he tucks away for later use, and continues searching...

------------------
Old 08-13-2001, 04:57 PM   #149
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Taking a firm grip on his rune axes the anti-paladin takes careful aim as a group of harpies fly low overhead.

"PULL!"

There is shimmer in the air as the two axes spin towards their targets sending a maticor and two harpies (or at least most of them) hurtling towards the ground.

"Yup", said the warrior flexing his muscles as his axes ruterned to him with a flash, "still got it. Now... how to climb a mountin in full platemail."

Sighing deeply the black clad knight started his slow acent to the top.

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 08-13-2001).]
Old 08-13-2001, 05:24 PM   #150
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred looks at the mountain, and looks into the distance behind him. He spends some time, looking back and forth. He watches as some begin to make the climb. He watches as some call out for him to get a move on.
He thinks about Skye. She'd have to be rescued. The evil force they were up against would have to be fought, and the party needed every man they could get. Duty and conscience raged within the Cavalier's mind. It would be a breach of honour not to follow, to help and save the hapless elf. A duty to expel and kill the evil they faced.
He sighed, deeply. There really was no way out of this. Duty was one thing, but destiny was another...
He took one, last look at the climbing party. With a wave of goodbye and a whispered 'good luck', he turned away, walking into the darkness, back to the plains - towards another mountain, far in the distance.

OOC: For those of you not aware, Tancred's background story is coming up. I've dropped hints here and ther in the past - Lord Shield might have recognised Malvolio de Vere from his time in the Bar, some might dimly recall Karnas mentioning someone named Siona in the past... but here, soon, it's all going to come together.

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 08-13-2001).]