Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-15-2001, 01:04 PM   #311
Killer
Banned User

ahh at last some thats not mortal(thougth i am in my realm there is still some comuniocation in portal)like my what do you whant edwin?i have been over 5centureis sence i have seen a thats not mortal

tur att inte göran person var här
Old 05-15-2001, 01:05 PM   #312
Killer
Banned User

ahh at last some thats not mortal(thougth i am in my realm there is still some comuniocation in a portal)like my what do you whant edwin?i have been over 5centureis sence i have seen a thats not mortal

Old 05-15-2001, 01:06 PM   #313
Killer
Banned User

ahh at last some thats not mortal(thougth i am in my realm there is still some comuniocation in a portal)like my what do you whant edwin?i have been over 5centureis sence i have seen a thats not mortal

Old 05-15-2001, 01:15 PM   #314
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

LOL
-------------------------------
artemis jumps up for joy at the "no die" rule. pulls out three throwing knives and starts juggleing.
when he finished he jabed all three into his skull laughing. suddenly remembering pain he falls on the floor shouting "OW". his unidentified friend stands up and picks him up sitting him on a bench then using a potion of extra healing cures him. she ambles up to the bar and orders a couple of litre's of the stongest alchohole LS has.

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-15-2001, 02:02 PM   #315
Lord Shield

I don't recommend the strongest unless you have demon blood in your veins, but I know what you mean. It WILL numb the pain. You'll heal up in a few minutes (you know, I knew this would happen when people realised the 'no die' rule)

Old 05-15-2001, 04:02 PM   #316
Tancred
White Dragon

Malvolio can be seen giving the dazed chicken a very evil glance... with malice aforethought and violence imminent, forsooth.

Tancred
Old 05-15-2001, 05:41 PM   #317
BladeMaster

Hey I need another mug of Evermeet Ale over here

------------------
www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 05-15-2001, 05:44 PM   #318
Lord Shield

The green serving girl with the ophidin tail serves you the drink. The chicken becomes undazed, looks back at Malvolio, and breathes flame over him. Whether or not the flames affected Malvolio, this has made his beer WARM

Old 05-15-2001, 06:30 PM   #319
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred looks at the small pile of ash that was his erstwhile enemy and drinking companion. With a thoughtful expression on his face, he gets a dustpan and brush and carefully sweeps up the ash, placing it into a nearby beermug. He then puts the mug in a box, and sends it off to an address none of the barfolk can quite make out. Then the Paladin goes back to his seat, somewhat sad.
"Do you think he'll mind if I have his beer?" asks Karnas.

Tancred
Old 05-15-2001, 06:34 PM   #320
Lord Shield

As he sees you scooping the ash into the box, L-S leapt for it "NOO!!" not dead, remember?
He sprinkles the ash on the floor. Shortly after, it reconstitutes into Malvolio again "Phew! - if he'd been in the box that would have got messy"