Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 10:21 AM   #1
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Going into old git mode, I first played Undermountain when it was open to all characters but the vote had already been taken to go to server vault.

That was the right decision and I have no problems at all with it.

But I wonder whether just once in a while it would be worth opening up the server to illegal builds (if it's even possible to change the server easily). There are a few areas where revenge would be sweet.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:30 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I just have to laugh...I can remember the local vault days as well, and I still saw chars that got their collective butts handed to them on a regular basis. Some of mine included. That being said, some of my chars, created within the confines of the server vault, can pretty much walk through most of the areas, relatively unscathed. I think that going server vault in a server like this has taught me, ultimately, to rely more on the build, than the gear, not to say I don't like the gear...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

LOL yeah I remmeber some of the "uber" people that used to walk the halls. Then I remembered their screams when they died when we went server vault HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA