Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 03:46 PM   #1
Artemis
Dungeon Master

SPOILERS INHERENT IN THIS TOPIC

In my role-playing fervor, I'm been cruising through the game and rarely resting my team. The thought is if my best buddy Imoen is kidnapped, I would only rest and lose time if I absolutely needed it so I could save her all the sooner. The same can be said once our souls are stolen...I wouldn't be relaxing around while my (im)mortality slipped away. So I only rest when the team critically needs it, which also makes some battles harder as spells and special abilities are depleted, which makes it more fun too!

My point is now that I'm close to finishing the game, I realize there are a number of quests that are time-released or related (eg once so-and-so is with your party for 10 days) that I'm missing out on. Could you please list some of the time-released quests so I can see what I've done and what I've missed? Thanks. This will determine how I play the next few days

Much obliged team...
Old 06-08-2001, 03:50 PM   #2
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Is it the Underdark that you are talking about or NPC quests? NPC will leave your party after you ignore their requests after a while (usually they warn you first).

In the underdark, there are time limits, so listen to the princess's every command or else you'll get CAUGHT and end up fighting a entire drow city!

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 06-08-2001, 04:28 PM   #3
Kerlyssa
Manshoon

I think what he means are the quests that take time to come up, ie the romances and the Harper quests. Jaheira, Anomen and the romance quests all take time, can't think of any others. i've probably missed a few, as my party rarely rests either.