Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-15-2020, 01:52 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Ironworks Gaming LIVE STREAMING on Youtube!

Ironworks Gaming LIVE STREAMING on Youtube!
I've has been live streaming for over a year, (CLICK HERE YOU WATCH IRONWORK'S LIVE-STREAMS)we play all kinds of games--CRPG's Action RPGs, FPS'ers like PUBG--Battlegrounds and tons more!

I have put the Escape from Undermountain server (You must have NWN1 Enhanced Edition to play it--EE fixed all servers to show up, its awesome! I have streamed EFU, being the DM.

I usually stream between 11am EST and 5pm EST, but sometimes I'll start a bit later--1pm or 2pm and stay on a bit longer... And sometimes I'll do an After Dark stream, starting around 9pm EST till whenever I get sleepy usually 2am...

Come join the NWN1 EE Mod Escape from Undermountain, its fun, and lots of great content I added personally with mods. (Teleport system from Eye of the Beholder is in it, so you can fast travel once you get deeper into Undermountain, and don't have to grind through all the levels to get to where you were. Visit the EFU Forum and click on the Help post to get all the information on the IP and Port. Remember, you need the NEWER Enhanced Edition. Its cool that the fixed it to show all the servers around the world again!!

If you come to my Youtube channel, I hope you subscribe, it would mean a lot to me. We are close to breaking 100 subs--I know that's not much, but I know you gotta establish yourself for a few years to get larger.. Hope you subscribe, as I play all kinds of games.. If you have a game you'd like me to play, I'll consider it for sure!!!

I also play retro games--like Eye of the Beholder and other great DOS games! Goldbox games--I may play Pools of Darkness. That game was hard, but fun. I like a challenge

LINK TO MY YOUTUBE <- Click that. then sub, and make sure the bell icon it set to all. (I only stream once a day, sometimes I gotta work, so I take a week off or a few days when I have to work (Freelance game dev). So it'll be great to see you there! Miss you guys!
If you have some games or mmo's that allow co-op, send me a msg here in this thread or PM me, and we could play some games together!! Would be so much fun 'meeting' you even if it's just by voice!!!

Hope everyone is staying safe and doing well.

Dan / Ziroc

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:12 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Ironworks Gaming LIVE STREAMING on Youtube!

Cool! I will follow your channel.

EDIT: Is there a Ironworks Gaming Discord channel? That would be pretty cool.

Last edited by Luvian; 05-31-2020 at 02:14 PM.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 02:49 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I subscribed! I am glad I came online today to see this thread.

I need to switch jobs so I can have a life again. Anyone have any suggestions or openings?
Old 06-15-2020, 03:44 AM   #4
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

What are your skills? Not that I have an offer, I just don't remember.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 04:15 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Re: Ironworks Gaming LIVE STREAMING on Youtube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvian View Post
Cool! I will follow your channel.

EDIT: Is there a Ironworks Gaming Discord channel? That would be pretty cool.

Yep! Official Ironworks Gaming Discord is:

https://discord.gg/aqxqtG
(good for 1 day)

or friend me "Ziroc#2529" and I can manually invite you guys!! (keeps bots and weirdos out)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:42 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfBane View Post
What are your skills? Not that I have an offer, I just don't remember.
For the past ten years I have been in the alarm system industry, installing, servicing, maintaining warehouse inventory and even managed a team across the state including hiring and terminations. But my strengths are not in installing or repairing electronics, it's more to do with customer service and customer satisfaction. Before this, I worked in a credit union and even sold computers for Circuit City for a while, so I have been focused on customers for a long time now.

I would love to find some other way to use those skills outside of an alarm company.
I currently make $22/hour, putting in 50+hour weeks.