Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-21-2004, 07:20 PM   #21
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

I have no less than 21 people at my house, it's big, but My brother and I have to give up our rooms... and sleep on the floor. I hate the floor... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2004, 07:48 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Wow that's a lot of people T/-/alali! Sorry bout the floor sleeping deal you will get stuck with. I remember those days from when we used to go to my Grandparents when I was younger, although I guess I fared better than you, somewhat, as in I got the couch, but had to share it with a Golden Retriever (was his sleeping spot overnight apparently LOL).

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-21-2004, 09:07 PM   #23
Arvon
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Lordy it is slow here tonight. What are yall staring at? The same threads, maybe give or take a few new ones, that have been here for days. Sad sad it is! Do none of you have anything to say? Just lurking and reading and sighing and bored eh?

Well (thinking heh), what are yall doing for Thanksgiving?? Visiting relatives? Cooking yourself for relatives? None of the above? Don't like turkey? Ever put a raw cleaned-out turkey on your head? Can you smoke a ciggarette and drink a beer at the same time? And would you want too? Do you despise sweet potatoes as much as I do?

Gah, give me something!
Never thought of cooking myself for relatives or anyone else, though I have taken some really hot showers.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 11-21-2004, 09:21 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm going to work, then maybe cook up some beans and weanies. Open invitation to all IW members [img]smile.gif[/img] Hmmm have I ever started a fart thread?
Old 11-21-2004, 09:40 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Arvon. When I re-read my post, before I hit the reply button, I thought that phrase may be taken two ways, but I decided to keep it as it was, and see if anyone noticed LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

LofA, I'd almost rather eat beanie weenies with you than go to aunties (actually it's not "my" auntie, but my hubby's, even though I call her aunt). Sometimes we are there for sooo long! Just...sitting...at...a...table... Last Christmas Eve we were there for SEVEN HOURS!!! And all the women (3) had dripping nose colds, and they were just all around the snack tray AND the food! I got sick a week later with it and it stuffed up my ears and I couldn't hear for crap for about 2 months. Fun!

I swear I'm bringing a crossword puzzle book with me this time. And I told my hubby that if we end up there for frikken 7 hours again? That's it, I'm not going there again for at least 5 years! LOL I mean it, just ridiculous. He doesn't notice that I sit there and everyone is babbling amongst themselves, and I end up just sitting there. He's blabbing his ass off in another room to his uncles, as they watch football on TV (bleh) and does not take me into consideration sitting there inspecting my nails and every iota of the dining room and kitchen LOL. I mean I'm not that unsociable, I'm not wanting to "hit and run" during family holiday visits, but I feel 7 hours is just too much for me to sit there drinking glass after glass of iced tea. Again, crossword puzzle book and a BIG one LOL. Gotta do something.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-21-2004, 10:06 PM   #26
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:

I swear I'm bringing a crossword puzzle book with me this time. And I told my hubby that if we end up there for frikken 7 hours again? That's it, I'm not going there again for at least 5 years! LOL I mean it, just ridiculous. He doesn't notice that I sit there and everyone is babbling amongst themselves, and I end up just sitting there. He's blabbing his ass off in another room to his uncles, as they watch football on TV (bleh) and does not take me into consideration sitting there inspecting my nails and every iota of the dining room and kitchen LOL. I mean I'm not that unsociable, I'm not wanting to "hit and run" during family holiday visits, but I feel 7 hours is just too much for me to sit there drinking glass after glass of iced tea. Again, crossword puzzle book and a BIG one LOL. Gotta do something.
it is the same for me, I get bored setting there trying to figure out what everyone is talking about....things Check out my new bra.....*shivers at the memory of actually seeing it....
Old 11-21-2004, 11:42 PM   #27
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
We are going to my aunt's house this year for Thanksgiving. I wish instead I could cook. That's the only bad thing about visiting ol' auntie's, no leftovers! No turkey sammiches the next day!

Oh, looks like they've added some new "flavors" to this site this year. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

http://www.jonessoda.com/files/turkey04.html

Green Bean casserole soda, mmmmm! (NOT!)
Well, Nacht just heard me read the new 'flavors' and he said "I think I'm gonna hurl", among other things! HAHAHA! Those are so ...unappetizing! [/QUOTE]I recall seeing something about this on TV... apparently, many of the taste-testers did just that. But they decided to market it anyway because they've done other "food-flavors" before, and they've worked... [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

And Stormy... I just really don't want to know what goes on down in that part of the country, I really don't
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:10 AM   #28
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:

it is the same for me, I get bored setting there trying to figure out what everyone is talking about....things Check out my new bra.....*shivers at the memory of actually seeing it.... [/QUOTE]uhh, I think that's "sitting" there not "setting" there. Did you go to the same school as my mother-in-law? She drives me crazy with that!
Old 11-22-2004, 04:34 AM   #29
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:

it is the same for me, I get bored setting there trying to figure out what everyone is talking about....things Check out my new bra.....*shivers at the memory of actually seeing it.... [/QUOTE]uhh, I think that's "sitting" there not "setting" there. Did you go to the same school as my mother-in-law? She drives me crazy with that! [/QUOTE]you think perhaps next time you could be a little less insulting? I am sorry I spelled it wrong, forgive me for not being perfect.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:40 AM   #30
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Just messin' with ya . But my mother-in-law really does use that all the time. I set down, I was setting down etc...