Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 09-26-2002, 08:16 PM   #1
manikus
Jack Burton

is anyone working on artwork for dungeon craft? i'm just curious. i think it would be cool to get the inside tip on some big project that someone has going on, but i would take any tidbit of news.

i am working on a bunch of walls for 1024x768 resolution, though the walls up at joerg weber's dreamlands are pretty spectacular and a great place to start.

i also have some more icons ready to go, but have been feeling too lazy to post them on my site. does anybody want me to put them up? (i guess i'll just wait then...)

i know everybody is busy this time of year with school having just started back up and bosses putting extra work on our already full desks, but a guys got to keep asking. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

i think we should start a public wishlist of art for dungeon craft. people could add to it as they wanted something and all of the dungeon craft artists could use it for ideas or for that matter.

[img]graemlins/1druid.gif[/img]

-manikus
Old 09-26-2002, 09:37 PM   #2
bailor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have got a few wall sets 40 800x640, i ripped them from might and magic 6 and 7.
bailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 10:57 PM   #3
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
I've been working a little on putting together the artwork (mostly overland maps) for my designs (thats right, I've got ideas for, like, 7 different designs. will list a brief explain of each sometime). Been working on artwork, because I still can't get the right graphics and resolution combination. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
I said working on graphics "a little", because I am working more on sound effects and music right now. (that is not a typo, I am working on sound... [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img] Something that I don't want overlooked)

SilentThief
Old 10-04-2002, 05:24 PM   #4
Tarlanon
Manshoon

You know what would be great? If someone could come up with a more 'updated' set of stamps, of even design some kind of tool to generate overland maps with ease. Of course, I am refferring to the great set someone created in one of the UANLs for the Neopaint program (an old, but pretty good, DOS paint program). That, for me at least would be a great addition.

Oh, an Manikus, go ahead and post them thar icon thingys on your site (if you haven't done so already.)
Old 10-07-2002, 09:31 PM   #5
manikus
Jack Burton

silentthief- re sound, have you checked out the old one's site? he has a lot of wav, mp3 and midi files.
http://www.highschool-athome.com/dun...aft/index.html and look for the links on the sidebar.

tarlanon- i've got a pic that is pretty much a lot of buildings and other structures designed to be used on overland maps. not as easy to use as neopaint's stamps, but more versatile. let me see where i can make this available, and as soon as i figure it out, i'll post the address here.

-manikus
Old 10-08-2002, 07:09 PM   #6
manikus
Jack Burton

for all who are interested, i've posted a map template of various buildings and such.

http://manikus.xoasis.com/map.html

i'm working on a second one that will have terrain and trees and such.

-manikus