Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-02-2004, 06:19 PM   #11
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Well, Drew...the answer you seek for the source of the birds is obvious---you live on a leyline nexus, and the proximity to Hallowe'en triggered the opening of a dimensional portal to the lower reaches of the bird dimension, where heckspawn birds live long lives and grow ever more malignant as they await the day of judgement to come so that they may escape in sufficient numbers through the portal to accomplish their ultimate goal...keeping the portal open and subjugating the world they have stumpled upon!
MUA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 11-02-2004, 06:35 PM   #12
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

*Brings in a few loaves of bread*

Yeah, I heard there was some spam here? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2004, 07:09 PM   #13
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Funny, I have some spam in the big tub of snacks on my right...but still haven't eaten it...oh well, it'll last for a few years more! Anyway...I'm pretty close to Drew, geographically...I hope those evil, extradimensional birds don't attack me for it!!!!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 11-02-2004, 08:30 PM   #14
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Indeed. I really wish I had some kind of clue as to what Seth was talking about! Riiiiight. Anyways, the birdies are gone, so we are safe!
And you've never seen Z post, Meg? Wow, you should look around more.
And finally, maybe Dan named Choc, "Choc" because of his coloration? I can see a small bit of correlation, there, but who knows! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2004, 08:40 PM   #15
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Strangely enough, a few minutes ago I was searching for an old thread, and I found something I had posted which Ziroc had replied to. I'm senile.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:49 PM   #16
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Becareful Dron, they'll be back.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:54 PM   #17
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
Well, Drew...the answer you seek for the source of the birds is obvious---you live on a leyline nexus, and the proximity to Hallowe'en triggered the opening of a dimensional portal to the lower reaches of the bird dimension, where heckspawn birds live long lives and grow ever more malignant as they await the day of judgement to come so that they may escape in sufficient numbers through the portal to accomplish their ultimate goal...keeping the portal open and subjugating the world they have stumpled upon!
MUA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
This can only be true if the birds have tentacles.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 11-02-2004, 10:07 PM   #18
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

...Illumina, those are the words of one of THEM!!! I always suspected our humble forum was infested with extradimensional beings...but your seemingly innocent correction has dire rammifications. I know they do indeed have tentacles for I have slain them...but you...you could not know that...which means that you are of the bird dimension! You are a heckspawn, a creature of such malignancy and terror that I cannot fathom the full extent of your being.

I am on to you.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:16 PM   #19
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

If you want to find out the truth about Choc, head to the TGE Web Dedication Page and do some reading. For those who don't know, The Great Escape Studios are also part of what Ziroc (aka Dan) does, and you can see a lot of the neat graphical stuff that Z has done (including Durty Bug).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.