Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-25-2001, 03:35 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL at the thought of an innocent Abysynthe.
ROTFL and nearly cracks a rib at the vision of Dio in a bear suit.

Closest I've been to bears in the wild was on a Girl Scout camping trip. The bears helped themselves to food from our coolers our first night there.

Cloudy

Why does everyone doubt my innocence?
Cloudy, dear, weren't you the originator of the "Hose Hunting" thread? I seem to remember some fantastically funny steamfests with you and BK and LadyZekke...
I have to say I miss that stuff in a big way.

ROTFL! Well Absynthe so do I, but of late there have been neither opportunities nor steamable persons available! And most of those were spontaneous events (the Hose Hunting thread was a major typo-event! snicker) So, guess we'll just have to wait til something comes up!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-25-2001, 03:54 PM   #22
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL! Well Absynthe so do I, but of late there have been neither opportunities nor steamable persons available! And most of those were spontaneous events (the Hose Hunting thread was a major typo-event! snicker) So, guess we'll just have to wait til something comes up!

Cloudy

With your talents as a steam-poster, I'm sure something will "come up" sooner rather than later.
BTW, I seem to have gotten the zipper stuck on the bear-suit, can you lend a hand?

------------------

Old 09-25-2001, 06:05 PM   #23
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by tracey:

flojtsdale does actually have quite a brummy accent - someone should telephone her and giggle. 'j'wanna cup a tay, bab?' terribly difficult to translate without recourse to a phonetic alphabet! i of course, was born with a plum betwixt my cupid bow lips and speak beautifully, you'd never catch me twiddling with dipthongs - oh dear me no!
Shutchagob, yow! Cor luv a duck! Ea ah kid - yow gunna gerra wollop roun' th'ea if yow'r not keerful! Watchit, yow!

Translate!

Oh - and I DO NOT say 'bab'! Babe, yes. Bab, NO! Cor blimy! Kids!
------------------

[This message has been edited by Fljotsdale (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 06:41 PM   #24
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

Looks like I'll be making a trip to the local tailor for a bit of nip and tuck on the bear suit... Hmmm, where does one find cheap tickets to England? *surreptitiously tugging at his own wedding band*

Should think they're practically thrusting them at people begging them to please please take them right now...

Potential visitors to these exotic shores please note that warm welcomes are far more likely to be extended to those NOT wearing bear suits, or any other sort of animal for that matter.... although I will confess to a small weakness for badgers

------------------

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 06:48 PM   #25
Absynthe

IRONWORKS PERSONALS
Man seeking to exchange one (1) slightly used bear suit w/ stuck zipper for a serviceable badger outfit. Will also entertain possible trade for dead budgie, no questions asked.

Old 09-25-2001, 06:52 PM   #26
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
IRONWORKS PERSONALS
Man seeking to exchange one (1) slightly used bear suit w/ stuck zipper for a serviceable badger outfit. Will also entertain possible trade for dead budgie, no questions asked.

Serviceable badger with a dead budgie? Now you're talking.........

------------------
Old 09-25-2001, 06:53 PM   #27
Absynthe

Come closer, my little spotty-pawed one, I will take you to the cats-bah...

------------------

Old 09-25-2001, 07:07 PM   #28
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

AHHHHHH...too much PUNishment!!! I cannot take much more of the PUNniness!

HEHEHEHE
Old 09-25-2001, 07:13 PM   #29
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Come closer, my little spotty-pawed one, I will take you to the cats-bah...

Cheetah don't want to go to nasty old cats-bath, - paws are clean, look!

------------------
Old 09-25-2001, 08:17 PM   #30
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Cheetah don't want to go to nasty old cats-bath, - paws are clean, look!

Hmmm, round one to the glittery critter. I have to get ready to go to the Melissa Etheridge concert tonight, else I would respond with a fatally funny witticism...
But I will return on the morrow, undaunted, to put forth my best blandishments to which you will no doubt succumb succinctly, as I'm a pretty damn good blandisher when I put my mind to it.

Nighty-night dahlings...

------------------