Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-14-2001, 07:04 PM   #11
Shadowblade
The Magister

Oh lets go more in-depth

What did he start posting? I NEVER SAW ANY OF HIS MESSAGES, WHEN DID HE POST THEM?

------------------
We are leeds, we are LEEDS,WE ARE LEEDS
WELCOME TO RUSSIA!
Old 06-14-2001, 07:43 PM   #12
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Never ever heard of the guy, but isnt it just a little cruel to post that kind of info.

You don't know the history, jabidas.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 08:00 PM   #13
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Perhaps your right Memnoch but still putting this stuff out has go to be a little wrong especially spamming him that way. I mean are we any better to send Mr random freak junk emails so he loses his ISP , it just seems like the kind of thing he would do.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 08:23 PM   #14
Ziroc

Quote:
Never ever heard of the guy, but isnt it just a little cruel to post that kind of info.
No, it's not.

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-14-2001, 08:26 PM   #15
Ziroc

Quote:
Perhaps your right Memnoch but still putting this stuff out has go to be a little wrong especially spamming him that way. I mean are we any better to send Mr random freak junk emails so he loses his ISP , it just seems like the kind of thing he would do.
As Mem said, you don't know who this is, we DO. He comes here to make trouble. period. You need to understand what kind of person he is before making judgements on us.

Old 06-14-2001, 08:31 PM   #16
jabidas
Silver Dragon

I saw some of his posts but thats just trolls. Oh by the way Im not judging you I dont judge anyone. My problem is invasion of privacy and lowering ourselves to troll tactics thats all, im not going to argue with you about oh what an evil person he is I just wont spam him and I dont think anyone should. Ignoring him is the worst thing you can do to him.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 08:43 PM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

Jabidas, all we are trying to do is try and get this person banned from his provider, hence the emails. That's not intruding upon his privacy, that's the logical consequense of being a troll and continuing to flame people. This guy has a long long history here, and has managed to piss off everybody on the board. I believe his data were posted here before (on the old board) so if he really cares so much about his privacy, why did he post again? He knew we could track down his personal data and post them here.
I do understand your concern, but let me assure you that Ziroc and Memnoch are handling this effectively and properly, ok?

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 08:44 PM   #18
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

My God!

What the hell is HE doing back here?

The last time we saw this guys was in the old blue forums. Yes I was there too - and I thought he'd given up.

That guy has got some guts - and this is not meant in a positive way.

Good job Ziroc - you nabbed him just in time.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 08:48 PM   #19
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Jabidas, all we are trying to do is try and get this person banned from his provider, hence the emails. That's not intruding upon his privacy, that's the logical consequense of being a troll and continuing to flame people. This guy has a long long history here, and has managed to piss off everybody on the board. I believe his data were posted here before (on the old board) so if he really cares so much about his privacy, why did he post again? He knew we could track down his personal data and post them here.
I do understand your concern, but let me assure you that Ziroc and Memnoch are handling this effectively and properly, ok?

Melusine.......history repeats itself.

But I have a gutsy feeling that the location isn't quite right.
He said London before, now Australia - I may have a feeling that this isn't going to be just a fish-in-the-barrel kind of thing.

PS: hold on - I'm searching the post to confirm my suspicions.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wah (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 08:48 PM   #20
Ziroc

Quote:
I saw some of his posts but thats just trolls. Oh by the way Im not judging you I dont judge anyone. My problem is invasion of privacy and lowering ourselves to troll tactics thats all, im not going to argue with you about oh what an evil person he is I just wont spam him and I dont think anyone should. Ignoring him is the worst thing you can do to him.
No, the worst thing I can do is scare the crap out of him, and let HIM know I know who he is. Something like that turns cowards away QUICK, and I don't have time to deal with that loser. nuff said.

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks