Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 01:30 PM   #31
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm seems to be a challenge but I´ll give it a try, been some years away from my åencils but I´ll like that scene, could you mail me synopsis and I´ll do my best once my hand is better!
Old 02-25-2001, 05:11 PM   #32
Stealth Bomber

Bump for the weekenders to see!

Old 02-25-2001, 05:40 PM   #33
Stealth Bomber

Wolfie, I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, its just several people asked me to scan their pictures for them and host them I tried this MSN site and it was so ridiculously easy I had it up in 15 mins. Plus it allows members to upload from anywhere. Once your site is up and running I will happily send them to you as yours will be custom built and far more flexible. Just to show I still love you, here is a friendly

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWL

Old 02-25-2001, 06:14 PM   #34
Sylent

I have a picture, but I cant upload it, so maybe someone else could do that for me???
This is me but I don't usually have the moustache, or the chain... I should upgrade my pic, it was taken at my school social, where the theme was "Famous characters and Icons", I was a 70's Gangster!
It was a good bit of fun!

Old 02-25-2001, 06:28 PM   #35
Stealth Bomber

Sylent, Geocities has stopped people linking to their site from another. Hence we can't see you! I have sent you an e-mail to invite you as a member so that you can upload it yourself. If not e-mail it to me and I will. The same goes for anyone else. If anyone wants to upload themselves, ask me here or e-mail me. All I need is your e-mail address. Enjoy!

Old 02-25-2001, 06:33 PM   #36
Sylent

maybe I should just put the picture on this thread, because the link doesn't seem to work for me. I don't know about anyone else though...
I am guessing you can only like to a *.html file.

Old 02-25-2001, 07:05 PM   #37
WOLFGIR

Hi Stealthy! I like your howl!
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllll!

Hehe, well it is up and staggering, added Tobbin´s pic a couple of minutes ago so send on man, let them ahave two places to look at hehe..

Sylent, do you have your pic on the computer? send it over to my mail and I put it up on my page!
Old 02-25-2001, 07:05 PM   #38
Stealth Bomber

Sorted Sylent, click on link here to view him in all his glory. He claims this was fancy dress, but I am not so sure

Old 02-25-2001, 07:15 PM   #39
WOLFGIR

I´m sorry Stealthy but I have trouble connecting to your site, maybe my sloppy modem...
Have you been over at my lair yet??
Old 02-25-2001, 08:06 PM   #40
Stealth Bomber

Wolfgir I missed your link, could you post it on this thread so others can see your photos? I am not sure why you can't see my site as no-one else is having a problem. If anyone is, please let me know.