Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2001, 06:14 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh Valen, I think I'm going to cry. How sweet, your poem is!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-07-2001, 06:22 PM   #12
Valen

Your kind words warm my heart, my lady.
As do your words in a the second part of this tale, gentle Ladyzekke, btw i've seen you called Ladywendy, may i ask why and which you perfer to be called?

Old 02-07-2001, 06:28 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

yep, synchronized posting!

Ladyzekke hopes that everyone shows up for the reception. She paces frantically back in forth "such a short time to prepare for this! Where is Lord of Alcohol? He's supposed to show up bringing polish ball park sausages and Carolina meat balls! If I find out he is passed out in one of the brothels he will be severely punished! Nothing but Milwaukee's Best for you my friend!"
Ladyzekke wonders if Stealth Bomber is OK. Turned out the physician's tamed leech was not so tame and he had to kill it. So I, err, thought perhaps I could tend to Stealth's, ailment. Well, I guess I never was a very good mage. I only read up to page 10 of the "Mage for Dummies" book. But I thought I had sucking wind memorized correctly. Alas, instead erupted a fireball and, err, well, you already know what happened. Man, didn't know goose grease was so flamable! Flames the color of the rainbow (looks away with a faraway look in her eye). Ladyzekke snaps out of her reverie. Well, I hope Stealthbomber has found a healer and can be here for the party.
Gabriel, are you about? My heart goes out for you and your devastating dissappointment. Poor thing you always seem to be apologizing! Your honor is touching, and you deserve a love that is totally devoted to you alone. psst - my sister can be a bit flighty at times. Get it? flighty, Cloudbringer? hehe OK stupid joke. I'm going crazy with worry over this wedding/reception! Oh no, no, no nooooo! Who let the dogs out?!
Old 02-07-2001, 06:35 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Valen - missed your posting because I was posting! I started out as Ladyzekke, but in a previous thread someone asked my real name, which is Wendy, so some now call me LadyWendy. I have no preferences, you can call me whatever you wish. One particular gentleman on this board did not like my name Ladyzekke because it reminded him of a gang of horrible people in his country. So when we get to the new Board, I will be probably changing it permanently to LadyWendy.

ps - is it just me or do yall have to erase have the subject line just to reply to this thread?!
Old 02-07-2001, 06:40 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ladyzekke: I'd have replied sooner, but it's hard to type while having a coughing fit (laughter induced)

-FLIGHTY? ME?! humph! -

Cloudbringer goes off to stow her gear. As she starts to put the bow away, she changes her mind and decides a little target practice might be good for her pre-wedding jitters.

(she calls sweetly)- Oh Lord of Alcohol! Would you just stand there with that bottle of turnip beer on your head for a minute?-
Old 02-07-2001, 06:43 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

yup, 90 char or less
Old 02-07-2001, 06:55 PM   #17
Valen

Then i shall call you LadyWendy, it sounds sweeter, and is so more appropriate to you.

Old 02-07-2001, 06:57 PM   #18
turbovee
Elminster

My lady stormcloud, Your wise mage has returned to the castle. Is thou willing to let me take you away from thine current duties for a little adventuring?
Old 02-07-2001, 07:01 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

turbovee

Yes, I'd like that. I still have to go dl that rw software, though. And fair warning, I really have just had a bit of bad news from a friend - but I'll try to be decent adventuring companion anyway.

going to dl now, see you shortly
email me ip?
Old 02-07-2001, 07:39 PM   #20
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

IntoxoGod, the Lord of Alcohol is in the house. No Old Milwaukee for me thank you! I'll go for a quality beer, Budweiser please