Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2001, 07:22 PM   #11
Aragorn II

funny, i try and i try but i cant even remember that... lol

Old 02-04-2001, 07:24 PM   #12
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Did somebody say BEER? I'm there!
Old 02-04-2001, 07:26 PM   #13
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Heh.... BEER, it's the way to go......

P.S. Don't drink and drive!!
Old 02-04-2001, 07:45 PM   #14
Aragorn II

So Accord, what other games are you interested in? I play Half-life quite a bit on-line. My friends think its strange because that and BG are at such extremes. I also recently got Hitman:Codename 47. That game is pretty sick...very realistic. Aside from that i got started on computer RPG's back with the Legend of Darkmoon series (in like 1948 or whatever, heh) They were pretty cool but lacked, how do you say...realism -Strider

Old 02-04-2001, 07:55 PM   #15
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Well, from the past I always enjoy flight sims such the Janes series by EA. But due to lack of time and finding more sources of stress, I have decided to go back to 1st person shooter, my favorite is still Aliens vs Predator (love the pred) but ever since I started play RPGs on PC, the AvP cd is just sitting somewhere on the desk collecting dust. Other games I play are Fallout 1/2, Planescape: Torment, Diablo 1/2, BG 1/2, and Daggerfall......oh yeah, I also played Grand Theft Auto 1/2 (that's reserve for exam time only though).
Old 02-04-2001, 08:10 PM   #16
Aragorn II

I never really got into AvP, been meaning to try it ever since its release though. Its on the list of things to do...Big fan of the fallout series though. Im looking forward to fallout tactics, that should be a cool spin on everything. Also really liked daggerfall and the diablo series. I hear theyre working on a 3rd diablo, dont know if theres any truth but i suppose there are alot of unanswered questions. BTW, its nice talking to you bro. -Strider

Old 02-04-2001, 08:25 PM   #17
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

For sure Diablo 2's expansion is coming out, however, if they are going to do D3....well, I shall cross my fingers and hope it won't be an Alien 3 (no offence to the Aliens movie series fans). D2 was an excellent online multiplayer game, but I am finding it to be more (or too much) pure HACK and SLASH. I guess that's why I like BGII's party concept, adds more depth to the game. But after a frustration day of work during my work terms, I just rush home and log on to B.net....then picturing each monster to be either my bosses or clients (so much for professionalism).
Speaking of expansion, Morrowwind (Elder Scrolls 3) is suppose to come out in the next two years....can't wait. I guess Heart of Winter will keep me company for the next couple of months though (no delays, hopefully). Anyways, nice talking to you too dude!
Old 02-04-2001, 08:35 PM   #18
Charlie
Lord Ao

AragornII.

Sorry my friend, I got your mail re M/P but it was kicking off as I read it. It wasn't my place to give the hosts IP without his consent and I really apologise if you felt that you were ignored....this was not the case. I hope you can get a game up and running.

Best wishes.

Charlie.
Old 02-04-2001, 10:27 PM   #19
Aragorn II

Hey Accord, went out for some drinks but now im in for the night- lol
Ive been meaning to ask someone about the elder scrolls series actually. are they any good? i was gonna get the first one a while back but never did because no one i knew had ever heard of them.

oh, and charlie - Null sweat bro, like i said no worries if things dont work out. btw, you can call me Strider if its easier

-Strider

Old 02-05-2001, 12:00 AM   #20
Aragorn II

eugh...getting late again...where on earth does the time go...