Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 11-06-2002, 12:49 PM   #1
So So
Zhentarim Guard

I've played this game for a while now but i have never seen my party's kung fu "in action" b4... i've tried everything from not carrying weapons to carrying nothing at all... The only time i've ever seen good kung fu in the game was the time when i had to complete the assassin quest by killing Grue Morde. all that happened was i received a couple of "Crane kicks" from him... oh wait i've seen the little annoying rat guys kick and punch a few times too but that is it.. Am i doing something wrong? when i don't carry weapons, all the game does is say "blah blah blah hit for 50 damage" Where are my "Crane Kicks"?!
Old 11-06-2002, 02:35 PM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Well I usually get punches and I get them every time with a nice saound effect. Carrying a breather in your second weapon slot will allow you to use your second weapon skill with kung fu. The reason why you´re not seeing "Xxxxxx punches amazoni Mantrap for 15 points of damage" may be 1)Lack of skill 2)Slow character or 3)Very fast characters.

There has been some bug reports with the kung fu skill. You can do a quick seacrh now that the search feature is back up [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-06-2002, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 11-06-2002, 02:51 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

A shield in the second slot will also work as well as a breather (which you don't get until Brimloch Roon).

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote