Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-06-2004, 05:10 AM   #11
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
33% of all trafficaccidents is caused by drunk drivers. Which means that 67% of all trafficaccidents is caused by sober drivers. Now THAT is really disturbing.

Therefore alcohol= good.

And i know i've used this line before, but i'll keep using it whenever one of them boozebashers shows up. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
LOl that is because the 67% is either old peoples or have any didsease so 100% percent of the "normale" peoples should be 100% good in driving and THEN those drunk driver's should be behind the bars!!
I could not even "think" about forgive a person who are drunk and drive a car and kill my child....

Therefore alcohol= is BAD
Sorry johnny but that is the REAL problem in the world in this case! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2004, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 12-06-2004, 05:18 AM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Dude , don't even think about turning this into a serious thread.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:21 AM   #13
Megabot

LOL sometime we must be serious too John only a bit angry because one of my frinds child was killed in October by a darn drunk driver.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:25 AM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

Abuse of alcohol is bad. Just like everything else.

And it's just common sense to leave your keys and your car/bike at home when you go out, and to get a taxi home.

Drinking causing hooliginism? The hooligans cause hooliginism.

Very easy to make "drink" the scapegoat, if you did something stupid under the influence of alcohol, take some responisbility and acknowledge it WAS your fault. What do you do about it? Drink less next time, and BE CAREFUL.

Come to the medditeranean to see what the "horrors" of drinking are, I'm sure you'll be dissapointed.

[ 12-06-2004, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 12-06-2004, 05:29 AM   #15
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
LOL sometime we must be serious too John only a bit angry because one of my frinds child was killed in October by a darn drunk driver.
Sorry man, i didn't know.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:50 AM   #16
Megabot

How could you know? anyway keep on drinking dude, it is cool as long as you are home and have good time with your friends Johnny [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Nothing to be sorry about you did not know this, but that is the real thing about any drunk drivers my friend i hate them must they burn i hell!!

[ 12-06-2004, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 12-06-2004, 06:54 AM   #17
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith:
Drinking is vital for living.

Now alcahol, that's a diffrent kettle of fish, Doctors have been saying for year that drinking small ammount of certain alcaholic drinks is better for you than not drinking at all..

No everyone who get's drunk turn's into a hooligan, some people need to get slightly drunk to lose enough of their inhibitions to unwide properly..
Just last week on CBC radio, they found that all these studies of drinking to any degree being good for you was done by companies and groups which noone has ever heard of. So, don't believe everything you here.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:56 AM   #18
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
33% of all trafficaccidents is caused by drunk drivers. Which means that 67% of all trafficaccidents is caused by sober drivers. Now THAT is really disturbing.

Therefore alcohol= good.

And i know i've used this line before, but i'll keep using it whenever one of them boozebashers shows up. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
33% is still 33%!! 0% is much better! Get a designated driver like I am or a taxi.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:04 AM   #19
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
That's why I can't drink to any degree. I can't can't be labled like that. The price of one life is too high. I've always said if you are not hurting others "fill your boots". Drink at home 'til your dead!

When my friends got married, his father was driving them in a rented Lincoln. He'd been drinking all night but insisted on driving them home too, even though the bride had not been drinking and wanted to drive. Father wouldn't here of it, so they drove home with me. It put a lousy ending to an otherwise wonderful day.
Father was and is an Ottawa Police officer...

OK, I think I'm all caught up. Damn I'm still a stupid Quincy!

[ 12-06-2004, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]
Old 12-06-2004, 08:56 AM   #20
Legolas
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:

Therefore alcohol= good.

33% is still 33%!! 0% is much better! Get a designated driver like I am or a taxi. [/QUOTE]But are you better off with a sober taxi-driver, or a drunk one?

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!