Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-17-2002, 09:04 PM   #41
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

I have wanted a tatoo for some time, but never seem to find the disposable income....
I would like to get something with a Celtic motif... I'd like to show my family's ancestry in some way.
Old 06-17-2002, 11:19 PM   #42
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

I think a cute little teddy bear on my right hip
Old 06-17-2002, 11:47 PM   #43
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I wouldn't mind having this lady running down me back [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2002, 01:04 AM   #44
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

I have a black gothic cross on my shoulder blade. I've been contemplating my wife's name like The Hunter of Jahanna mentioned, and something celtic for heriatage, but I haven't found the right one yet.

The Hunter of Jahanna, that sounds cool. I have a friend who has a lot too; her dad's army number and birth/death dates on her wrist; a dreamcatcher on one shoulder, tribal down the whole other arm and both calves; an anklet' there's more stuff too but I can't remember. She also has the ear piercing where the lobe is stretched, septum, outer nose, eyebrows etc...

uss, it feels like being scraped with a needle repeatedly. I think the size of the tattoo and length of time would influence the discomfort level. But it's a lot less painful than you would think...
Old 06-18-2002, 09:43 AM   #45
lroyo

I've got an idea for a new tattoo!!!!

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!"

Old 06-18-2002, 09:44 AM   #46
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

WHAT YOU SAY!!!
Old 06-18-2002, 09:47 AM   #47
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Ive got nothing against ppl gettin tatoos, its their body after all.. but I personally wouldnt want one. I think I would feel... defiled in some way, I dont like 'alien' substances on my skin... but thats just me... lol, if you want one, go ahead,.
Old 06-18-2002, 09:52 AM   #48
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

You could get a tatoo of a butt and have it put it on your butt, and that tatoo could have a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on it. If you really wanted to get daring, you could get a tattoo of a butt put on that butt tattoo!
Old 06-18-2002, 09:53 AM   #49
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
You could get a tatoo of a butt and have it put it on your butt, and that tatoo could have a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on it. If you really wanted to get daring, you could get a tattoo of a butt put on that butt tattoo!
now thats just scary... and one other question; WHY???
Old 06-18-2002, 10:40 AM   #50
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
now thats just scary... and one other question; WHY???[/QUOTE]Well, it would be original, wouldn't it? What's wrong? Are you scared? You don't want to be part of the derriere art avant-garte? [img]tongue.gif[/img]