Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-23-2001, 04:09 PM   #31
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by 250:

dont try to get smart with me, I know it

No you don't 250 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2001, 12:52 AM   #32
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

No you don't 250 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

boy, I know more than you think
Old 11-24-2001, 03:39 AM   #33
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by 250:

boy, I know more than you think

BOY???? BOY????

I'm a bunny rabbit!!!! PINK AND FLUFFY!
Old 11-24-2001, 05:39 AM   #34
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Well, dude, good luck. Remember, a no now does not mean no forever

IF she already has attentions on someone else (have you performed your covert intelligence gathering?) she can always use a good buddy - be a friend without being soppy about it, get to know her likes and dis' better, and be a funny, cheerful guy to be around - you may very well be the guy to 'cheer' her up when she becomes available, if not already single.

How much help is your friend who is next door to her willing to be? She is your most valuable asset right now

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 11-24-2001, 06:10 AM   #35
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:

Hey, Avatar, remember what JJ said, she probably just needs to get to know you a bit better, NEVER give up hope Avatar.
Old 11-24-2001, 06:44 AM   #36
Vampire

Well guys and gals... thanks for your support but I am not worthy.
I asked her and she said something like "I am not exactly single... blah issues.. sweet of you to ask..." I can't remember... it's all a bad nightmare...
Old 11-24-2001, 07:05 AM   #37
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:

IF she already has attentions on someone else (have you performed your covert intelligence gathering?) she can always use a good buddy - be a friend without being soppy about it, get to know her likes and dis' better, and be a funny, cheerful guy to be around - you may very well be the guy to 'cheer' her up when she becomes available, if not already single.

How much help is your friend who is next door to her willing to be? She is your most valuable asset right now

Sorry JJ I'll be too embarrassed to see her again *never going near her room again*
going to mars where I am away from all this... see ya earthlings
Old 11-24-2001, 02:07 PM   #38
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

ha! ii know two-fifee! maybe even better than you! heehee

well, as J.J. said, a no now is not a no forever or later... yeah [img]smile.gif[/img]

so if I were you, ask her! whatever! try to talk to her casually be smooth cool, but be yourself, never ever, ever pretend!!! I am serious! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2001, 05:49 PM   #39
Vampire

Now it hurts less to tell everyone what happened today.... for thos ethat care

I waited for Alex to wake up and waited for another 30min...
Phone her neighbour Rachel and went around and knocked on Alex's door.
She said come in and when I opened the door... her cloths on the floor jammed into the door. *GOOD START*
Anyway.. I said morning and asked her how her party last night was.. and so on. She said it was fine and really enjoyed it.
I asked her whether she would liek to go out for coffee some time. She paused went over to switch off the music and came back sat down and started talking REALLY quickly... she said she's not exactly single and has issues... and said it was sweet of me to ask. I said sorry to have disturbed her. And she said that's okay and I left.

I then went to my room and cried for ages.....
Neb Kaz JJ and Legolas +others cheered me up a bit.
I went to 3hrs archery to take out some sorrow!
Now I feel terrible again...

Reeka , Neb, Diane and DragonMage sorry I let you people down....
I tried my best... but I am obviously not good enough for Alex...
*sigh*

Thank You for being such good friends to me....
Hard to find friends like you on Mars
Old 11-24-2001, 06:21 PM   #40
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

dang Im sorry man ... hope things work out for you if it makes you feel any better I completely know how you feel, I have gone through this kind of dissapointment more times than anyone should, but it has always worked out for the better .... just remember NOONE is to good for you, trust me