Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 03-02-2002, 10:07 PM   #1
abdels
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If anyone is having a hard time killing firekrag its actually quite easy all you have to do is have all your protections on your magic user then have them equiped with cloud kill wands and talk to him thenleave the screen just far enough for him to dissapear then cast as many cloud kills charges as possible in the area that he is as possiple. he will give you a nice sword and red dragon scales and good hard cash. good luck all players your helpful tips on other hard areas would be appreciated.
abdels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 10:37 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Its good if you can live with the fact that you kill the most majestic and powerful creatures of faerun with

CHEESE!!

[img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 11:09 PM   #3
Kaneida
The Magister

LOL

I like cheese, but only Swiss cheese (just say no to American cheese). Thanks Abdels for your suggestions. I like to do almost the same tactic with the Trolls, Melcar Skullcrusher (did I spell that right), and the Lassal vampire room , except I didn't talk with the Trolls or vampires. I usually cast 2 or 3 area spells into the room, close the door, then cast Farsight to watch the carnage. Totally wicked.

[ 03-02-2002: Message edited by: Kaneida ]

Kaneida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 11:13 PM   #4
abdels
Elite Waterdeep Guard

firecrag is really a human that shapechanges into a dragon and i enjoyed giving him some FROMUNDER cheese and at such a low level 10 i was quite impressed that i figured out how to kill him without losing any of my npc or myself. Cheese it might be but i like it ty
abdels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 12:45 AM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
firecrag is really a human that shapechanges into a dragon and i enjoyed giving him some FROMUNDER cheese and at such a low level 10 i was quite impressed that i figured out how to kill him without losing any of my npc or myself. Cheese it might be but i like it ty

No, Firkrag is a Dragon that Shapechange into a human.