Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-31-2001, 10:59 PM   #11
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
See how they join ranks in fear of the awesome might of HADB?

Awwww! How sweet! I love people with an imagination! (or were you daydreaming again, Milamber?)

------------------

Proud new member of LH!
Old 08-31-2001, 11:00 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Down with SERIOUSNESS! HUZZAH! And MICE.. er.. sorry, Mouse.. LOL got carried away in all the peace, love, harmony and rhetoric.. I mean poetry of proposals *giggle*

Cloudykins
Raindancer of LH

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-31-2001, 11:01 PM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i dont believe that milamber was daydreaming, halleucinating, or doped up. he was speaking the truth! all tremble before the might of the HADB, and all will fall to the afformentioned might! NO MERCY!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 11:05 PM   #14
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:

Awwww! How sweet! I love people with an imagination! (or were you daydreaming again, Milamber?)

I think you hit the nail on the head there Liliara

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-31-2001, 11:07 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

So Yorick? You Talkin Clan Integration here? Mmmm, sounds like a good idea, I see your points, but we could very well regret this!

Mouse - Mutha shite! Damn friend, keep yer buggies to yerself dude! Creep me out they do and I swear if I use the Loo at 4:00am in the mornin, there are similar buggular creatai hangin about. I mean, these things are wearing ARMOR for cryin out loud!

LZ - Laughing Hyena Member - Scared like a Wittle Baby and am Huggin me blankie! Doh!

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 11:07 PM   #16
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

*Larry, blows his new Kazoo in favor of Yorick's plan...*

------------------

Father of the wickedly cute child known as MaryBeth
Old 08-31-2001, 11:09 PM   #17
Conan

The LH gathers for a group hug... OK guys nail them with a good joke...break!

Old 08-31-2001, 11:10 PM   #18
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i dont believe that milamber was daydreaming, halleucinating, or doped up. he was speaking the truth! all tremble before the might of the HADB, and all will fall to the afformentioned might! NO MERCY!

Our ranks grow stronger by the day! Retract your statement NOW before you feel the wrath of our dominant force!!!!!

------------------

Proud new member of LH!
Old 08-31-2001, 11:13 PM   #19
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

meheheheheh... i will neither embrace an LH member, nor will i come within 10 feet of one unless its to throw an insult, eavesdrop on a conversation, or to slaughter them wholesale! and i will not retract my statement, as the bard forces stand no chance against the Hamlet defenders! there is no hope... if you join our side now, perhaps you will be shown mercy and we will only sever THREE of your limbs instead of 5 (arms, legs, head)

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 11:14 PM   #20
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
So Yorick? You Talkin Clan Integration here? Mmmm, sounds like a good idea, I see your points, but we could very well regret this!

This is true. Care must be taken. We should step forward with our eyes open. However a coalition is not a merger. Independant action must remain to preserve the idealistic integrity inherant in each. *steps off soapbox to allow another voicing*

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!