Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-05-2001, 12:23 AM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

Well here I am
I know I should get the award for most inconsistent visitor... I drop a bomb of posts every now and then, then I disappear for a week and when I log on again I become desperate everytime because I have so much catching up to do and because I'm afraid everybody has forgotten me already!
I hate it but I just can't log on too often on weekdays!
Oh the board awards,... well my opinion won't be interesting to you as it's probably the same as most others
Old 02-05-2001, 12:25 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine, Just curious, did I see that you posted somewhere you work in computing/engineering? Anyway, it's too bad about the weekends, that's when I will be posting most of the time, as my boss is going on maternity leave and if you think I have chaos *here*, you have no idea what my office is like! I pick up half her admin work while she's out. So I won't be posting from our lovely ethernet-connected univ computers much except at lunchtime.

Stealth Bomber, Hello! I am most happy you *are* on the list-it means I might manage to avoid being the supreme spammer No laptop here, no voice rec, just touch-typing and a mind that seems to be on overdrive lately- all this scintillating distraction, no doubt!

Memny: I was up til almost 1am myself, but I have a lovely kitty who thinks that 'mama' should be UP at her normal weekday time and bounds across my head meowing at 5:30-6:00am. So I was up and ckg the board around 8 this morning-just before you went off to dreamland. I'll have to try and remember the timing- numbers are not my forte.
Old 02-05-2001, 12:27 AM   #3
Lucre
Elminster

Melusine-
I wondered where you had gone.
Old 02-05-2001, 12:31 AM   #4
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Hey milady, i was already preparing to rescue you !!!

Lucre, this Pollo Diablo thing is from Monkey Island im right ??

Old 02-05-2001, 12:33 AM   #5
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi all.

Seeing as it's already been mentioned here I'll tag this on.

Since I joined this board (and I'm not suggesting this is the fault of the board) I'm getting, pretty much daily spam mail from all directions. A lot of it adult and pretty lurid. Do you think someones playing a joke on me?... or is putting an email add' in the profile a bad move for some reason. I'd rather leave it as I'm not averse to you guys mailing me if so desired. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-05-2001, 05:46 AM   #6
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Continuation to the Board Awards by Gabriel

LInk to the old topic:
BOARD AWARDS

Old 02-05-2001, 06:00 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Good idea, Ertai, so I wasn't the only one looking at the length of time it took to load the thread up and tapping my fingers on my desk nervously thinking "I hope this doesn't crash the board again because it would be a shame to lose all those posts!"

To the Three Grandmasters of Spam (ladyzekke, Armisael and Cloudbringer) you guys should check the last few posts to the old thread, they are very relevant to you!
Old 02-05-2001, 06:02 AM   #8
Ertai, Wizard Adept

hey memnoch, i have sent you a mail right now. Could you check it please please ??

Old 02-05-2001, 06:11 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ertai, check your mail, i responded. No problemo!
Old 02-05-2001, 06:15 AM   #10
Ertai, Wizard Adept

ok, i received your reply...and replied it...with a little spanish lesson je je !!!

Ahhh, thou are great Memny !!